- Media and Literature
The Clinton Firehouse Cabinets (#6130-BW) include a set of base and wall cabinets all adorned with Clinton original illustrations.
Warranty: 5 Years - Limited Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
"Firehouse" Base Cabinets include 4 doors with adjustable shelves and 3 drawers.
"Firehouse" Wall Cabinets include 4 doors with adjustable shelves.
Note: Base and wall cabinets are only sold in sets.
Clinton Firehouse Cabinets Features
- Clinton original illustrations on all cabinets.
- Pre-assembled units saves time.
- Easy-clean all laminate construction.
- All graphics are permanently embedded in the high pressure laminate and will not peel off.
- Tough, chip-resistant PVC edges.
- Assembled with steel fasteners for durability.
- 3-way adjustable, soft-close 110 degrees hinges.
- 4 adjustable leveling feet on each unit.
- Flat panel drawer fronts with metal sides that hold up to 75 lb.
- Recessed toe kick.
- Alternate wall unit graphics available (please specify).
- Easy hook and rail installation for upper cabinets.
- Slate Gray edgebanding on all edges.
- Black chrome door/drawer pulls.
- Customizable with 5 options.
- Easily removes for relocation.
- Drawers can be added to any base unit.
- Doors and drawer can be moved to accommodate sink location.
- Shown with optional sink and faucet.
Clinton Firehouse Cabinets Specifications
- Weight: 363 lb.
- #6130-BW (base): 61 (L) x 18 (D) x 35 (H) inches.
- #6130-BW (wall): 61 (L) x 12 (D) x 24 (H) inches.
- Shipping Dimensions: 84 x 38 x 42 inches.
Clinton Firehouse Cabinets Accessories
The Clinton Firehouse Cabinets are purchased most commonly with the following:
#022 Stainless Steel Sink and Gooseneck Faucet with Wing Levers:
- Needs at least 24" of cabinet space.
- Choose to locate sin kin the center, on the right, or on the left side of the base cabinet. If no location is selected, sink will be places as shown above.
- Chrome faucet set.
- All sink openings are pre-cut into the top for easy installation.
#044 Cabinet Drawer:
- Available for any base model.
- Maximum 5 drawer limit in each vertical cabinet section.
- Each vertical cabinet section can only be configured with 1 drawer, 2 drawers, or 5 drawers (Drawers cannot be positioned under a sink).
#055 Door and Drawer Locks:
- Individual cam lock for doors and drawers.
- Independently operated.
- Orders with multiple locks will be all keyed alike unless specified differently.
#066 Door and Inside Latch Combo:
- Used on double doors units, one door will have a lock and the other door will have a slide latch on the inside back.
Clinton Firehouse Cabinets Media and Literature