Shop with confidence at MFI
The Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Ultrasound System (#2782) includes one easily transportable system, 5 cm2 Sound Head Applicator, and one bottle of Conductor Ultrasound Gel 8.5 oz.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Ultrasound System is a lightweight Ultrasound system for easy transport. Through the use of a crystal an ultrasound beam is created and transmitted. This device is a therapeutic ultrasound and has a frequency range of 1 and 3.3 MHz. This system is most often used in rehabilitation and physical therapy.
Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Ultrasound System Features
- User Protocols, which include ten user-defined memory positions.
- Fully functional 1 and 3.3 MHz frequencies.
- Continuous and pulsed operations(10%, 20%, 50% and 100%).
- Sound head applicators in a variety of sizes (1 cm2, 2 cm2, 5 cm2, 10 cm2) but useful in underwater therapy as the sound heads are watertight.
- An Electronic Signature on all transducers that allow all Sound Head Applicators to be interchangeable.
- Unit is designed to be easily usable via wall mount, therapy cart, mobile or tabletop.
- Therapy Cart (optional accessory) integrates seamlessly with unit for maximum organization.
Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Ultrasound System Specifications
- Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg).
- Dimensions: 12.9" x 11.3" x 6.4" (32.8 cm x 28.8 cm x 16.3 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 9 lb (4 kg).
- Mains Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0 A.
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B.
- Safety Tests: UL/IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-5.
Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Ultrasound System Accessories
The Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Ultrasound System is commonly purchased with:
- #27478: Intelect Transport Nickel Metal Hydride Battery Pack.
- #27381: 1 cm2 Sound Head Applicator.
- #27382: 2 cm2 Sound Head Applicator.
- #27384: 10 cm2 Sound Head Applicator.
- #27467: Intelect Transport Carry Bag.
- #7280: Therapy Cart.
- #2884: Cart Adapter, gray: allows the Intelect Transport to attach securely to the Therapy Cart, and is necessary accessory when ordering a cart for a TranSport unit.
Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Ultrasound System Literature
Always a pleasure to buy from you!
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.