The Cadwell Easy III PSG EEG System includes a Dell E6500 laptop loaded with Windows 7 and Cadwell Easy III (version 4.1.4) software, 32 channel EEG/PSG amplifier with eight DC channels, PSG remote color coded input headbox, power com module, and inter-connecting cables. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition. LED IR camera connects to the laptop and is integrated into system via Q-Video software already installed.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Cadwell Easy III PSG System has an intuitive and customizable user interface, a variety of innovative amplifier options, and many advanced features that represent a new standard of excellence for the world of polysomnography. The system is designed to satisfy the changing requirements of the sleep diagnostic market place. Multiple amplifier configurations are available for the sleep disorders center. Innovative digital video software allows the user to display video movement as a channel in recording montages.
- Intuitive software with many powerful user-friendly features.
- Advanced amplifier designs deliver unsurpassed signal quality.
- Rapid scoring, review, and report generation help make your lab more efficient.
- Comprehensive information management system with strong networking and remote access features.
Cadwell Easy III Machine incorporates the latest developments in amplifier design and signal processing to provide unprecedented performance. This compact self-contained data acquisition system includes 32 AC channels, seven of which are active reference pairs, and eight DC channels. Convenient visible and IR light detectors on the amplifier verify "lights on" and "lights off." The Cadwell Easy III software is compatible with Easy II and Easy Ambulatory systems, providing a convenient upgrade path and an integrated solution for the laboratory.
With the Cadwell Easy III, everything you need is right at the bedside. LEDs on the amplifier verify network connection and assure that data is being acquired and transmitted. Electrode impedance can be measured both at the amplifier and at the system computer. Recessed electrode and connector ports provide strain relief to insure that all cables are securely connected. The Easy III amplifier uses a standard network connection, making computer upgrades and changes to laboratory layout easy.
Cadwell Easy III 54 Channel PSG Amplifier: The Easy III Amplifier can be configured with 54 channels or more to meet the complex needs of sleep centers. The amplifier has an integrated impedance measurement panel to allow the technician to quickly verify impedance levels. The Cadwell amplifier includes eight DC inputs, ambient light detection, and Cadwell's EasyNet input connectors. Cadwell EasyNet connectors provides an on the body network of plug and play modules for oximetry, nasal pressure airflow, body position, and limb movement. The amplifier can be placed on a bedside table or mounted on the wall with a bracket. Connection from the amplifier hardware to the computer is achieved through an Ethernet connection in the Easy III computer. Cadwell offers several input box configurations that are color coded to simplify patient setup. Patient input boxes have a detachable 10 or 20 foot (3 or 6 meter) cable.
Cadwell Easy III Software Design: Patient information can be entered via the Cadwell Easy III Scheduler. Patient data that has been previously entered into the system is easily imported into new recordings. Data collection can be initiated directly from the patient scheduler, or started by launching the Cadwell Easy III software. Cadwell Easy III provides multiple workspace views that allow users to preconfigure multiple montages in different epoch durations. Additional views are just a click away. Default views can be created for single and dual monitor configurations. Physician access is simplified with default patient lists sorted by physician. The clinical database uses SQL to query, summarize, and display database results.
Cadwell Easy III Network Design: Cadwell Easy III synchronizes patient data over a network connection. Data can be stored locally, on the network, or at a specific location specified by the network support team. The system can be configured to allow access across the network or from remote locations. Record management utilities allow recorded data to be manually or automatically copied or moved to specified locations.
Cadwell Easy III Q-Video: MPEG-4 video compression, along with Cadwell's proprietary Q-Video technology allows the user to quickly identify movement during data acquisition. Video resolution and frame rate are adjustable on-the-fly to create the desired results. The Q-Video editor allows for rapid editing and downsizing of the video files as needed before archiving. Using Q-Video, a unique technology developed by the engineers at Cadwell, movement is depicted with color making it easy to identify.
Cadwell's convenient EasyNet modules, remote input boxes, and other accessories create a real body area network on the patient and make test preparation easy, fast, and comfortable for the patient. EasyNet modules are the lightest and most compact sensors available for a variety of parameters, including SpO2, body position, nasal pressure, and limb movement. The Cadwell EasyNet system optimizes cable management and provides unprecedented freedom of movement for the patient. Cadwell EasyNet modules are used for both in-lab and ambulatory studies, and are fully compatible with both Easy III and Easy Ambulatory systems.
Cadwell Easy III PSG EEG System Configurations
- #MFI-CDW-EASY-III-PSG: Standard accessories only.
- #MFI-CDW-EASY-III-PSG-EEG: Standard accessories plus a photic stimulator.
- #MFI-CDW-EASY-III-PSG-VID: Standard accessories plus video hardware.
- #MFI-CDW-EASY-III-PSG-EEG-VID: Standard accessories plus a photic stimulator and video hardware.
Cadwell Easy III PSG EEG System Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
This table details available shipping methods and respective transit times.
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the expedited shipping cost and options prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account if requested.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Cancelled orders may be subject to a cancellation fee once production has begun on a custom or made to order product.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at email@example.com or by giving us a call at (800) 633-1558. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund.
What is MFI Medical's return policy?
The return period for returnable products is 30 days from date of delivery. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or request for return.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
What is the cost for returns?
Please email email@example.com for further information or request for return to determine cost of returns.