The Cadwell Easy III PSG EEG System includes a Dell E6500 laptop loaded with Windows 7 and Cadwell Easy III (version 4.1.4) software, 32 channel EEG/PSG amplifier with eight DC channels, PSG remote color coded input headbox, power com module, and inter-connecting cables. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition. LED IR camera connects to the laptop and is integrated into system via Q-Video software already installed.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Cadwell Easy III PSG System has an intuitive and customizable user interface, a variety of innovative amplifier options, and many advanced features that represent a new standard of excellence for the world of polysomnography. The system is designed to satisfy the changing requirements of the sleep diagnostic market place. Multiple amplifier configurations are available for the sleep disorders center. Innovative digital video software allows the user to display video movement as a channel in recording montages.
- Intuitive software with many powerful user-friendly features.
- Advanced amplifier designs deliver unsurpassed signal quality.
- Rapid scoring, review, and report generation help make your lab more efficient.
- Comprehensive information management system with strong networking and remote access features.
Cadwell Easy III Machine incorporates the latest developments in amplifier design and signal processing to provide unprecedented performance. This compact self-contained data acquisition system includes 32 AC channels, seven of which are active reference pairs, and eight DC channels. Convenient visible and IR light detectors on the amplifier verify "lights on" and "lights off." The Cadwell Easy III software is compatible with Easy II and Easy Ambulatory systems, providing a convenient upgrade path and an integrated solution for the laboratory.
With the Cadwell Easy III, everything you need is right at the bedside. LEDs on the amplifier verify network connection and assure that data is being acquired and transmitted. Electrode impedance can be measured both at the amplifier and at the system computer. Recessed electrode and connector ports provide strain relief to insure that all cables are securely connected. The Easy III amplifier uses a standard network connection, making computer upgrades and changes to laboratory layout easy.
Cadwell Easy III 54 Channel PSG Amplifier: The Easy III Amplifier can be configured with 54 channels or more to meet the complex needs of sleep centers. The amplifier has an integrated impedance measurement panel to allow the technician to quickly verify impedance levels. The Cadwell amplifier includes eight DC inputs, ambient light detection, and Cadwell's EasyNet input connectors. Cadwell EasyNet connectors provides an on the body network of plug and play modules for oximetry, nasal pressure airflow, body position, and limb movement. The amplifier can be placed on a bedside table or mounted on the wall with a bracket. Connection from the amplifier hardware to the computer is achieved through an Ethernet connection in the Easy III computer. Cadwell offers several input box configurations that are color coded to simplify patient setup. Patient input boxes have a detachable 10 or 20 foot (3 or 6 meter) cable.
Cadwell Easy III Software Design: Patient information can be entered via the Cadwell Easy III Scheduler. Patient data that has been previously entered into the system is easily imported into new recordings. Data collection can be initiated directly from the patient scheduler, or started by launching the Cadwell Easy III software. Cadwell Easy III provides multiple workspace views that allow users to preconfigure multiple montages in different epoch durations. Additional views are just a click away. Default views can be created for single and dual monitor configurations. Physician access is simplified with default patient lists sorted by physician. The clinical database uses SQL to query, summarize, and display database results.
Cadwell Easy III Network Design: Cadwell Easy III synchronizes patient data over a network connection. Data can be stored locally, on the network, or at a specific location specified by the network support team. The system can be configured to allow access across the network or from remote locations. Record management utilities allow recorded data to be manually or automatically copied or moved to specified locations.
Cadwell Easy III Q-Video: MPEG-4 video compression, along with Cadwell's proprietary Q-Video technology allows the user to quickly identify movement during data acquisition. Video resolution and frame rate are adjustable on-the-fly to create the desired results. The Q-Video editor allows for rapid editing and downsizing of the video files as needed before archiving. Using Q-Video, a unique technology developed by the engineers at Cadwell, movement is depicted with color making it easy to identify.
Cadwell's convenient EasyNet modules, remote input boxes, and other accessories create a real body area network on the patient and make test preparation easy, fast, and comfortable for the patient. EasyNet modules are the lightest and most compact sensors available for a variety of parameters, including SpO2, body position, nasal pressure, and limb movement. The Cadwell EasyNet system optimizes cable management and provides unprecedented freedom of movement for the patient. Cadwell EasyNet modules are used for both in-lab and ambulatory studies, and are fully compatible with both Easy III and Easy Ambulatory systems.
Cadwell Easy III PSG EEG System Configurations
- #MFI-CDW-EASY-III-PSG: Standard accessories only.
- #MFI-CDW-EASY-III-PSG-EEG: Standard accessories plus a photic stimulator.
- #MFI-CDW-EASY-III-PSG-VID: Standard accessories plus video hardware.
- #MFI-CDW-EASY-III-PSG-EEG-VID: Standard accessories plus a photic stimulator and video hardware.
Cadwell Easy III PSG EEG System Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.