- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Dynamic montaging allows any combination of inputs to be connected to a channel for unlimited channel utilization
- Low total cost of ownership
- Managing multimodality monitoring is quick and easy using Modes, Mode Controls, and Mode Groups
- The ES Detector module and clip prevent electro-surgery noise from contaminating your EMG and EP recordings
- Phone: (800) 245-3001
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Cadwell Cascade PRO IONM System includes a Dell E5540 laptop (intel i5 Processor) loaded with Windows 7 and the latest version Cadwell IOM software, Cascade PRO Base, your choice of 16 or 32 channel amplifier, pod, and a stimulator box.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Cascade PRO is an innovative neuromonitoring system that takes the best of the Cascade and Cascade Elite systems and combines them into a single robust system. It offers the power of Cadwell systems in a portable package.
The PRO is built on the same amplifier platform as the Cascade and Cascade Elite. Crosspoint Technology provides the flexibility of a referential amplifier with the super quiet qualities of a true differential amplifier. Dynamic montaging allows any combination of inputs to be connected to a channel for unlimited channel utilization, even up to 32 channels.
The ES Detector module and clip prevent electro-surgery noise from contaminating your EMG and EP recordings. Simply attach the clip to the leads of the electrosurgical handpiece and turn on the appropriate options in the software. When the surgeon uses the electro-surgery device, the system mutes EMG audio, prevents the system from storing electrosurgical noise in the EMG, pauses the EMG stimulator if it's in use, and pauses EP modes.
Cadwell Cascade PRO software is user-friendly, intuitive, and easy to learn, allowing you to spend less time troubleshooting and more time taking full advantage of the extensive features. It vastly improves patient care and brings greater value to the hospital.
Cadwell Cascade PRO IONM System Features
Multimodality: Managing multimodality monitoring is quick and easy using Modes, Mode Controls, and Mode Groups. You choose exactly what you want to monitor, when to monitor it, and how it's monitored.
- Flexible setups for each spontaneous and evoked modality allow you to turn on all or some modes manually or in groups.
- You have complete control of the stimulus, recording, display, and storage for each mode individually.
- The system can be set to run in a fully automatic mode allowing you to focus on the monitoring.
- Efficiency: An extensive list of automated run options allow hands-free operation.
Intuitive: Easy and intuitive procedure setup menus save valuable time before and during surgery.
- Graphic displays make it easy to operate.
- Views can be defined and arranged in the procedure set up so you are ready to monitor when the procedure begins.
- Edit procedure settings on the fly without exiting the patient record.
Flexible Data Presentation: Using windows and views, all users can customize the way data is presented.
- Display data in a variety of window types - averaged; stacked; numeric trends; 3D waveform trends and waveform analysis.
- Low total cost of ownership.
- Patented shielding technology in amplifier input extender cables for greatly reduced noise.
- Patented quick-connect cable fasteners speed setup and teardown.
- Remote monitoring for viewing data independent of the unit in surgery.