Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Cables and Sensors Semi-Reusable Pressure Infusion Bag includes a hook for hanging the fluid bag, a bulb to inflate the bag, and a pressure relief valve which protects the bag from over-inflation (320 mmHg pressure relief).
Warranty: 1 Year - Free of Manufacturing Defects.
The Semi-Reusable Bag is more durable than disposable bags but less expensive than reusable bags. This encourages the frequent disposal of bags without the expense of fully-disposable pressure infusion bags (these can be reused if desired).
A patient customization box on the bag provides an area to write patient and drug information.
Cables and Sensors Semi-Reusable Pressure Infusion Bag Features
- Easy to use.
- Easy to clean.
- Easy bag loading and unloading.
- Color coding allows for identification.
- 0 - 300 mmHg gauge is color coded and allows for one-hand inflation.
- Latex free.
- Cable Material: TPU Jacket.
- Hose Color: Gray.
- Hose Material: PVC Jacket.
- Weight: 0.6 lb.
- Certifications: FDA, CE, ISO10993-1, 5, 10:2003E, TUV, RoHS Compliant.
Cables and Sensors Semi-Reusable Pressure Infusion Bag Sizes
- #HPI-500: 500 mL.
- #HPI-1000: 1000 mL.