Warranty: 1 Year Free of Manufacturing Defects.
The sensor uses a 9-Pin DB9 connector (primary photo), has a short integrated 3-foot cable, and is available in a variety of sensor types to fit any patient.
Cables and Sensors Nellcor Oxi-Smart Short SpO2 Sensor Compatibility:
- Artema: Diascope.
- Bionet: BM3.
- Bionics: BPM-200.
- Datascope (Mindray): Accutorr Plus, Expert, Passport, Accutorr V, DPM Central Station, DPM1, DPM2, DPM3, DPM4, DPM5, DPM6, DPM7, VS-800, PM-50, PM-60, PM-60Vet.
- Draeger: Cicero, Narkomed, Vitalert 1000, Infinity Vista.
- Edan: H100B.
- GE Healthcare: Corometrics 118, 120, 129, 188, 150, 556, Critikon 9710, 9720, Plus, Compact, Dinamap Select, MPS, Oxyshuttle, Pro 300/400, Eagle Series, Dash Series, Hellige Eagle, 1000, 3000, Eagle SMK, SMU, SMV, SOLAR Series, TRAM Modular x50SL Series.
- Huntleigh: SC1000.
- Infinium Medical: Infitron II.
- Invivo Research: M12 (Nellcor SpO2), Millennia 4500 Plus 2.
- Invivo/MDE: Escort 100 OPT11A, Escort 300A, Escort II OPT30, Prism (Nellcor SpO2).
- Ivy Biomedical: 405A, 405D, 405P, 405T, Vital-Guard 450 CN.
- Lumeon: Hand-held Oximeter.
- Medtronic Physio Control: Lifepak 12.
- Mennen: Horizon XL (Nellcor SpO2), MR 1300 Mercury 1200.
- Nellcor: N100 (requires preamp cable), N180, N200 (requires preamp cable), N-20, NPB-40, NPB-75, NPB-290, NPB-295, N-390, N-395, N-3000, N-6000.
- Nihon Kohden: BSM-1102 Life Scope EC, BSM-2304 iPro (Life Scope i), BSM-4102 Procyon LT (Life Scope P), BSM-4104 Procyon (Life Scope P), BSM-4112 Procyon LT (Life Scope P), BSM-4114 Procyon (Life Scope P), BSM-9510 Life Scope M (Nellcor SpO2), OGS-2000, PocketCare (Nellcor SpO2).
- Pace Tech: Vitalmax 800 Series (cara negra Nellcor SpO2).
- Philips: 78352C, 78354C, 78834C, M1020A, M1025B, M1205A, M1350B, M1, 722A/B, M1732A/B, M2475B, M2601A, M3000A, M3500B, M4735A, CMS, Merlin Systems, V24, V26, Viridia A1, Viridia A3.
- Siemens: SC6000, SC7000, SC8000, SC9000XL, Sirecust 630, Sirecust 700, Sirem SpO2 Module.
- Spacelabs: 90351-0/6, 90465 (Nellcor SpO2), 90466 (Nellcor SpO2), 90467 (Nellcor SpO2), 90489 (Nellcor SpO2), 90496 / 90369 / 90367 Ultraview (Nellcor SpO2), 90651A-08, IM77.
- SunTech: All models including NIBP 247B.
- Welch Allyn: Atlas (Nellcor SpO2), Propaq CS (Nellcor SpO2), Propaq 106-EL, Propaq 202-EL, Propaq 204-EL, Propaq 206-EL, Micropaq (Nellcor SpO2), Spot Vital Signs, Vital Signs (non-Oxi-Max).
Cables and Sensors Nellcor Oxi-Smart Short SpO2 Sensor OEM Part Numbers:
- 2023215-001 (Multi-Site).
- M1196T (Adult Clip).
- M1191T (Adult Soft).
- M1192T (Pediatric Soft).
- M1193T (Neonate).
- 512D-30-90200 (Adult Clip).
- 512E-30-90390 (Adult Soft).
- 512H-30-79061 (Pediatric Clip).
- 512G-30-90607 (Pediatric Soft).
- 518B-30-72107 (Multi-Site).
- 0010-10-12392 (Adult Ear Clip).
- 420970-001 (Adult Clip).
- 3044 (Adult Clip).
- F-3212-9 (Adult Clip).
- 06-00-1074 (Adult Clip).
- 512E-30-90390 (Adult Clip).
- 512F-30-28263 (Adult Clip).
- DS-100-N0 (Adult Clip).
- 2023211-001 (Adult Clip).
- 3178 (Pediatric Clip).
- 512G-30-90607 (Pediatric Clip).
- 512H-30-79061 (Pediatric Clip).
- 3026 (Neonate).
- 518B-30-7210 (Multi-Site).
Cables and Sensors Nellcor Oxi-Smart Short SpO2 Sensor Options:
- S403-010: Adult Clip.
- S403S-010: Adult Soft.
- S103-010: Pediatric Clip.
- S103S-010: Pediatric Soft.
- S303-010: Neonate Soft Wrap.
- S803-010: Multi-Site.
- S903-010: Adult Ear Clip.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.