- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Provides 120,000 lux at working distance
- 500 hours of light
- Compatibility with Wolf, Storz, ACMI, Olympus, and Pilling connectors
- MFR: Burton Ships from Burton
- Phone: (800) 444-9909
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Burton XenaLux 300 Watt Xenon Illuminator is the power source for XenaLux headlamp unit. It provides up to an impressive 120,000 lux at working distance.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The Burton XenaLux 300 Watt Xenon Illuminator can provide that immense power without overheating, thanks to a quiet and cool venting system. Users can also keep track of the time with hours-in-use meter. Additionally, with the additional (optional) mobile floorstand, the illuminator can be easily transported between surgical suites. The illuminator also comes compatible with a rotary turret for Wolf, Storz, Olympus, ACMI and Pilling connectors.
The Burton XenaLux 300 Watt Xenon Illuminator is shipped in 1 package:
- Illuminator: 17 lb / 20" x 15" x 9".
Burton XenaLux 300 Watt Xenon Illuminator Features
- Long bulb life with 500 hours of light.
- Compatibility with Wolf, Storz, ACMI, Olympus, and Pilling connectors.
- Optional floorstand available for maximum portability.
- Hours-in-use meter assists in time-tracking.
Burton XenaLux 300 Watt Xenon Illuminator Specifications
- Weight: 2.5 lb (1.13 kg).
- Illuminance: 120,000+ lux (111,148+ footcandles) at working distance.
- Light Source: Xenon bulb.
- Bulb Lifespan: 500 hours.
- Power Supply: 300 watt.
- Power Consumption: 500 watts, maximum.
- Voltage: 120 V; 230 / 240 V.
- Electrical Power Cord: Hospital-Grade.
- Connector Ports: Storz, Wolf, Olympus, Pilling, ACMI.
Burton XenaLux 300 Watt Xenon Illuminator Accessories
The Burton XenaLux Surgical Light Illuminator is commonly purchased with:
- #880300: XenaLux Illuminator Mobile Floorstand.
Burton XenaLux 300 Watt Xenon Illumin...