Warranty: 4 Years Free From Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The A2350 Surgi-Center|PRO is a 200 watt high power, operating room generator. The unit incorporates the power and safety of a premium OR generator at a significant savings to the medical facility. The system delivers 12 monopolar and bipolar RF energy modalities to provide a high level of surgical precision.
Engineered with the safety of the patient in mind, the Surgi-Center|PRO includes technology such as BovieNEM return split pad contact quality monitoring, BovieFDFS tissue sensing technology, self-test circuits, as well as specialized modalities for laparoscopic and delicate procedures.
It is intended for cutting, coagulation, and ablation of tissue in general, gynecologic, orthopedic, ENT, and urological procedures performed in an operating suite and procedure room.
Bovie Surgi-Center PRO Electrosurgical Generator Features:
- Dual Monopolar Spray Activation: The SurgiCenter|PRO offers simultaneous activation in spray with audible activation tones. The simultaneous delivery procedures equal and even power outputs in each accessory, for a safer delivery of dual monopolar energy.
- Adjustable Power During Activation: The power can be adjusted up or down in variable steps while performing procedures, to increase procedural efficiency and provide the appropriate amount of power to the surgical site.
- Surgical Memory Technology: The unit recalls the last used power and mode. The surgeon can store 10 user-defined RF presets for easy recall.
- The return electrode contact quality monitoring system is designed to minimize the risk of patient burns at the return electrode site. This feature works in conjunction with disposable split return electrodes.
- BovieFDFS: The tissue sensing technology measures tissue 5 million times a second and adjusts to varying impedances 5000 times a second for accurate energy delivery.
- Automatic system self-checks upon powering up the unit.
- Cut I - A general cutting with a standard RF waveform used in open and endoscopic surgical procedures. Cut I is for use in a wide range of tissue with minimal hemostasis.
- Cut II - Tailored specifically for Laparoscopic procedures, Cut II offers a precisely managed cutting energy that limits output for the minimizing of the potential risk of capacitive coupling and alternate site burns due to weakened insulation.
- Blend (Level 1, 2, 3, and 4) - Blended cutting offers varying levels of hemostasis during a cut procedure providing increased control of bleeding at the surgical application site.
- Pinpoint - A general coagulation mode delivering rapid desiccation effects with minimal tissue damage.
- Spray - Recommended for hemostasis in highly vascular or large surface areas and for non-contact tissue coagulation to control superficial bleeding. Spray mode permits dual, simultaneous activation of 2 monopolar accessories with audible dual activation tone alert.
- Gentle - Offers more concentrated coagulation than in other modes. For instance, when coagulation is necessary in short amounts of time, reduced electrode carbonization is provided.
- Macro - Intense bipolar output allowing for aggressive coagulation, with cut-like effects over a wide range of tissue.
- Micro - Fine bipolar coagulation for use in extremely gentle and precise surgical applications.
- Standard - Bipolar coagulation which gently coagulates tissue for minimal damage reducing carbonization and sticking.
Bovie Surgi-Center PRO Electrosurgical Generator Specifications:
- Contact Monitoring Systems: BovieNEM.
- Contact Monitoring Systems Range/Trip Point: 10 ohms or less over entire operating range (10 to 40 °C).
- Cooling System: Passive Cooling.
- Technology: Isolated RF Output.
- Monopolar HP Ports: 2.
- Connector Ports/Power Switch: White.
- Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
- Weight: 20 lbs (9.07 kg).
- Dimensions: 14.75" (W) x 6.5" (H) x 18.1" (D) (37.5 cm x 16.5 cm x 46.0 cm).
|Monopolar||Watts||Vpeak Max Voltage||Crest Factor (Typical)||Frequency|
|Cut I||200||1000 V||1.7 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Cut II||200||750 V||1.7 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (1)||200||1320 V||1.8 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (2)||200||1475 V||2.0 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (3)||200||1650 V||2.2 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (4)||200||1870 V||2.4 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Pinpoint Coagulation||120||1800 V||3.1 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Spray Coagulation||120||4000 V||6.0 ± 20%||350 to 450 kHz|
|Gentle Coagulation||120||450 V||1.6 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Bipolar||Watts||Vpeak Max Voltage||Crest Factor (Typical)||Frequency|
|Macro Bipolar||80||600 V||1.5 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Micro Bipolar||80||500 V||1.5 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Standard Bipolar||80||250 V||1.5 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
Bovie Surgi-Center PRO Electrosurgical Generator Literature:
Bovie Surgi-Center PRO Electrosurgical Generator User's Guide
Bovie Surgi-Center PRO Electrosurgical Generator Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.