Shop with confidence at MFI
The Bovie Specialist PRO Electrosurgical Generator (#A1250S) includes a Sterile, Disposable, Electrosurgical Push Button Pencil (#ESP1), Sterile, Disposable Blade Electrode (#ES01), Sterile, Disposable Needle Electrode (#ES02), Sterile, Disposable Ball Electrode (#ES20), (5) Split Disposable Return Electrodes - Non Corded (#ESRE), (2) Reusable Grounding Cables (#A1252C), 110 VAC Hospital Grade Power Cord (15 feet), 220 VAC Hospital Grade Power Cord (15 feet), and a User's Guide (#MC-55-237-001).
Warranty: 4 Years Limited - Free From Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The A1250S High Frequency Generator is the affordable electrosurgery solution for in demand physician offices and specialty facilities. The multipurpose unit is ideal for monopolar and bipolar office surgical procedures. It satisfies the physician's electrosurgical needs with safety, reliability, and convenience.
The Specialist PRO offers five common energy outputs controlled by the new sleek, push-button design, with up to 120 watts of power. It is designed to operate like an operating room generator, in a compact lower watt package.
The generator delivers RF energy intended for cutting, coagulation, ablation of tissue in general, gynecologic, orthopedic, ENT, and urological procedures performed in an operating suite and procedure room.
There is no need to purchase two separate footswitches when using the Bovie Specialist PRO Electrosurgical Generator. The footswitch (#BV-1253B) will perform both monopolar and bipolar functions with a simple switch on the generator itself (footswitch is sold separately).
The A1250S Specialist PRO improves upon and replaces the previous model A1250U.
Bovie Specialist PRO Electrosurgical Generator Features
- Large illuminated digital displays.
- Ample raised push button power-controls provide rapid power adjustments.
- Five Output Modes: Cut, Blend, Pinpoint Coagulation, Fulguration, and Bipolar.
- Pinpoint Coagulation: Provides precise control of bleeding in localized areas.
- Fulguration: Provides greater control of bleeding in highly vascular tissue over broad surface areas.
- Monopolar and bipolar capabilities.
- Self-Test Circuits: Continually monitor the unit to ensure proper performance.
- Audible alert tones.
- Discreet outputs (FCFS - First Come First Served).
- Memory: The unit automatically powers up to the last selected modes and power settings.
- Isolated RF Output Circuitry: Minimizes the potential of alternate site burns.
- BovieNEM (Neutral Electrode Monitoring): Increases patient safety by ensuring proper pad connectivity during procedures.
- BovieDED (Digital Error Detection): Monitors all functions of the generator to ensure constant safety for the patient, doctor, and staff.
- Compatible with most industry-standard accessories, providing energy versatility across a variety of specialties such as OB/GYN, urology, plastic surgery, dermatology, ER, and more.
- Opportunity for additional revenue streams.
Bovie Specialist PRO Electrosurgical Generator Specifications
- Line Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC.
- Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
- Weight: 9 lb (4 kg).
- Dimensions: 12" (L) x 10.25" (W) x 6" (H) (30.5 cm x 26 cm x 15.2 cm)
|Monopolar Specs||Output Power||Output Frequency||Repetition Rate||Open Circuit Vpeak Max||Crest Factor (Rated Load)|
|Cut||120 W @ 500 Ω||357 kHz +/- 50 kHz||-||1250 V||2.9 +/- 20%|
|Blend||90 W @ 800 Ω (60% Cut, 40% Coag)||357 kHz +/- 50 kHz||30 kHz +/- 5 kHz||1850 V||3.3 +/- 20%|
|Bipolar Specs||Output Power||Output Frequency||Repetition Rate||Open Circuit Vpeak Max||Crest Factor (Rated Load)|
|Coagulation||80 W @ 1000 Ω||475 kHz +/- 19 kHz||57 kHz +/- 5 kHz||3300 V||5.5 +/- 20%|
|Fulguration||40 W @ 1000 Ω||410 kHz +/- 50 kHz||25 kHz +/- 5 kHz||3900 V||7.7 +/- 20%|
|Bipolar||30 W @ 200 Ω||520 kHz (-14 kHz, +29 kHz)||32 kHz +/- 5 kHz||1200 V||6.9 +/- 20%|
Bovie Specialist PRO Electrosurgical Generator Accessories
Customers who purchase the A1250S Specialist PRO Electrosurgical Generator also purchase:
- Smoke Shark II Smoke Evacuator (#SE02).
- Footswitch (#BV-1253B).
- Disposable Electrosurgery Pencils.
- Footswitch Adapter (#A1255A).
- Disposable LLETZ/LEEP Loop Electrodes.
- Disposable Extended Ball Electrodes.
- Disposable Split Return Electrode (#ESREC).
- Disposable SuperCut Needle Electrodes.
- Disposable Resistick II Electrodes.
- Disposable Dermal Loops.
Bovie Specialist PRO Electrosurgical Generator Literature
I’ve been using for a couple of weeks, it does a fair job of electrocoagulation, but it does need the patient grounding plate. Comparing this to the Ellman Surgitron FFPF EMC, I like the Ellman better, no need for grounding plate. I have patients complaining of a bit of electrical shock feeling if the plate of the Bovie is placed in a sensitive area.
I have not tried the cutting mode as yet, but the downer is the need for the patient grounding plate, more things to set up, more things to go wrong and more patients complaining.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.