- Sterile, Disposable, Electrosurgical Push Button Pencil (#ESP1).
- Sterile, Disposable Blade Electrode (#ES01).
- Sterile, Disposable Needle Electrode (#ES02).
- Sterile, Disposable Ball Electrode (#ES20).
- 5 Split Disposable Return Electrodes - Non Corded (#ESRE).
- Reusable Grounding Cable (#A1252C).
- 110 VAC Hospital Grade Power Cord.
- 220 VAC Hospital Grade Power Cord.
- User's Guide (#MC-55-237-001).
Warranty: 4 Years Free From Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The A1250S High Frequency Generator is the affordable electrosurgery solution for in demand physician offices and specialty facilities. The multipurpose unit is ideal for monopolar and bipolar office surgical procedures. It satisfies the physician's electrosurgical needs with safety, reliability, and convenience.
The Specialist PRO offers 5 common energy outputs controlled by the new sleek, push-button design, with up to 120 watts of power. It is designed to operate like an operating room generator, in a compact lower watt package.
The generator delivers RF energy intended for cutting, coagulation, ablation of tissue in general, gynecologic, orthopedic, ENT, and urological procedures performed in an operating suite and procedure room.
The A1250S Specialist PRO improves upon the previous model A1250U.
Bovie Specialist PRO Electrosurgical Generator Features:
- Large illuminated digital displays.
- Ample raised push button power-controls provide rapid power adjustments.
- 5 Output Modes: Cut, Blend, Pinpoint Coagulation, Fulguration, and Bipolar.
- Pinpoint Coagulation: Provides precise control of bleeding in localized areas.
- Fulguration: Provides greater control of bleeding in highly vascular tissue over broad surface areas.
- Monopolar and bipolar capabilities.
- Self-Test Circuits: Continually monitor the unit to ensure proper performance.
- Audible tones.
- Discreet outputs (FCFS - First Come First Served).
- Memory: The unit automatically powers up to the last selected modes and power settings.
- Isolated RF Output Circuitry: Minimizes the potential of alternate site burns.
- Bovie NEM (Neutral Electrode Monitoring): Increases patient safety by ensuring proper pad connectivity during procedures.
- Digital Error Detection.
- Compatible with most industry-standard accessories, providing energy versatility across a variety of specialties such as OB/GYN, Urology, Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, ER, and more.
- Opportunity for additional revenue streams.
Bovie Specialist PRO Electrosurgical Generator Specifications:
- Height: 6.0" (15.2 cm).
- Width: 10.25" (26.0 cm).
- Depth: 12.0" (30.5 cm).
- Weight: < 14 lbs (< 6.5 kg).
- Cut (120 Watts).
- Blend (90 Watts) (60% Cut, 40% Coag).
- Coagulation (80 Watts).
- Fulguration (40 Watts).
- Bipolar (30 Watts).
- Output Frequency: 350 - 600 kHz.
- Line Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC.
- Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
Bovie Specialist PRO Electrosurgical Generator Accessories:
Customers who purchase the A1250S Specialist PRO Electrosurgical Generator also purchase:
- Smoke Shark II Smoke Evacuator (#SE02).
- Monopolar Footswitch (#BV-1253B).
- Disposable Electrosurgery Pencils.
- Footswitch Adapter (#A1255A).
- Disposable LLETZ/LEEP Loop Electrodes.
- Disposable Extended Ball Electrodes.
- Disposable Split Return Electrode (#ESREC).
- Disposable SuperCut Needle Electrodes.
- Disposable Resistick II Electrodes.
- Disposable Dermal Loops.
Bovie Specialist PRO Electrosurgical Generator Literature:
Bovie Product Catalog
Bovie OBGYN Product Suite Brochure
Bovie Specialist PRO Electrosurgical Generator User's Guide
Bovie Specialist PRO Electrosurgical Generator Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.