Shop with confidence at MFI
The Bovie Disposable Low Temperature Fine Tip Cautery (#AA00 / 10 per Box) works at 1300 °F (704 °C). The patented cautery has an impressive four year shelf-life and is individually packaged sterile.
Primary Uses: Pinpoint hemostasis: delicate, oculoplastic, dermal, and minor subcutaneous procedures.
Suggested Uses by Specialty:
- Neurosurgery: Craniotomy, peripheral nerve repair, and surgery on aneurisms.
- Ophthalmology: Cataract extraction, corneal transplant, repair of burns and lacerations, strabismus surgery, tumor and cyst removal, enucleation, retinal surgery, keratectomy, and dacryocystorhinostomy.
- Plastic Surgery: Tendon repair.
The new style Low Temperature Fine Tip Cautery features safety enhancements and changes:
- The snap-design incorporates a green, recessed, activation button to assist in the prevention of inadvertent activation of the unit, if proper disposable instructions are not followed.
- The cautery is designed to allow the back-end to be broken open, facilitating the removal of the alkaline batteries. This step also accomplishes a safe disposal of the product by eliminating the energy source.
- Tip assembly, energy optimization, final testing, printing, packaging, and sterilization are all done in the USA.
Bovie Disposable Low Temperature Fine Tip Cautery Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.