- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: Not Available
- MFR: Bovie Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (727) 499-1010
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Bovie Disposable High Temperature Elongated Fine Tip Cautery (#AA21 / 10 per Box) works at 1800 degrees Fahrenheit (982 degrees Celsius), and is individually packaged sterile.
Primary Uses: Pinpoint hemostasis: delicate, oculoplastic, dermal, and minor subcutaneous procedures.
Suggested Uses by Specialty:
- Cardiology: Carotid endarterectomy, valve replacement, femoral popliteal artery bypass, patent ductus arterlosus, saphenous vein ligation, arteriovenous shunt, fistula formation, and pacemaker implantation.
- Neurosurgery: Craniotomy, tumor removal, acoustic neuroma, and peripheral nerve repair.
- OB/GYN: Abdominal hysterectomy, mastectomy, vulvectomy, perineal laceration, vaginoplasty, salpingectomy, epislotomy repair, cesarean section, repair of third degree, and circumcision.
- Ophthalmology: Strabismus surgery, tumor and cyst removal, enucleation, keratectomy, blepharoplasty, and dacryocystorhinostomy.
- Orthopedics: Total hip, total knee, arthroplasty, arthrotomy, open reduction of fractures, amputation of extremities, shoulder fusion, spinal fusion, and bone graft procedures.
- Otolaryngology: Thyroidectomy, tumor removal, sinus surgery, tracheostomy, bepharoplasty, carbuncle surgery, parotid gland excision, radical neck dissection, rhinoplasty, and nasal septal surgery.
- Plastic Surgery: Blepharoplasty, mammoplasty, rhinoplasty, septonasal reconstruction, submucous resection of septum, cleft palate, rhytidectomy, abdominal lipectomy, tendon repair, scar revision, lacerations, hair transplants, and burn procedures.
- Proctology: Hemorrhoidectomy.
The new style High Temperature Elongated Fine Tip Cautery features safety enhancements and changes:
- The snap-design incorporates a green, recessed, activation button to assist in the prevention of inadvertent activation of the unit, if proper disposable instructions are not followed.
- The cautery is designed to allow the back-end to be broken open, facilitating the removal of the alkaline batteries. This step also accomplishes a safe disposal of the product by eliminating the energy source.
- Tip assembly, energy optimization, final testing, printing, packaging, and sterilization are all done in the USA.
Bovie Disposable High Temperature Elongated Fine Tip Cautery Media and Literature
excellent tools delivered fast and reliably.
Bovie Disposable High Temperature Elo...