Shop with confidence at MFI
The Bovie Disposable High Temperature 2" Flex Loop Tip (#H105 / 10 per box) is a replacement tip for use with change-a-tip cauteries.
Primary Uses: Control of small bleeding areas in recessed or limited access places, and skin lesion removal.
Suggested Uses by Specialty:
- Cardiology: Valve replacement, ventricular septal defect (VSD), aortic aneurism, tetralogy of fallot, femoral popliteal artery bypass, patent ductus arterlosus, saphenous vein ligation, arteriovenous shunt, and fistula formation.
- Neurosurgery: Acoustic neuroma and laminectomy.
- OB/GYN: Cervical polyp, trachelorrhaphy, abdominal hysterectomy, mastectomy, tubal ligation, anterior and posterior repair of vaginal walls, incisions and drainage of abcess, removal of vulvular condyloma, vaginoplasty, salpingectomy, episiotomy repair, cesarean section, repair of third degree, laceration, repair of cystocele, and repair of rectocele.
- Ophthalmology: Blepharoplasty, dacryocystorhinostomy.
- Orthopedics: Total hip, total knee, arthroplasty, arthrotomy, open reduction of fractures, amputation of extremities, shoulder fusion, spinal fusion, and bone graft procedures.
- Otolaryngology: Thyroidectomy, nasal polyps, tumor removal, sinus surgery, control of epistaxis, tracheostomy, bepharoplasty, parotid gland excision, radical neck dissection, rhinoplasty, nasal septal surgery, and foreign body removal.
- Plastic Surgery: Blepharoplasty, mammoplasty, rhinoplasty, septonasal reconstruction, submucous resection of septum, cleft palate, rhytidectomy, abdominal lipectomy, nasal polyps, and burn procedures.
- Proctology: Colon resection, rectum resection, and rectal condyloma.
- Urology: Hydrolectomy.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.