Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Bovie Derm 942 High Frequency Desiccator (#A942) comes complete with the following tools and accessories:
- 3-Button Power Control & Autoclavable Handpiece (#A902).
- (5) Sharp Dermal Tips - Non-Sterile (#A804).
- (2) Sharp Dermal Tips - Sterile (#A805)
- (5) Blunt Dermal Tips - Non-Sterile (#A806).
- (2) Blunt Dermal Tips - Sterile (#A807).
- (2) DERM-Elite Premium Blunt Dermal Tip - Non-Sterile (#A806DE).
- (2) DERM-Elite Premium Blunt Dermal Tip - Sterile (#A807DE).
- (2) Disposable Handpiece Sheath - Non-Sterile (#A910).
- (2) Disposable Handpiece Sheath - Sterile (#A910ST).
- Wall Mount Kit (#A837).
- 110 VAC Medical Grade Power Cord.
- User Manual - CD (#MC-55-239-001).
Warranty: 4 Years - Desiccator. The handpiece is covered for 1 year or 25 autoclave cycles, whichever comes first.
The Derm 942 High Frequency Desiccator is a 40 watt desiccator designed for the removal of serious skin conditions such as:
- Skin Tags.
- Cherry Angiomas or Spider Angiomas.
- Seborrheic Keratoses.
- Premalignant Lesions.
- Moles or Nevi.
This user-friendly high frequency desiccator can be adjusted in three ways: through the handpiece, footswitch, or the rotary knob. If the user needs to keep their hand steady during treatments, the footswitch is recommended to quickly adjust the power. Otherwise, users have the freedom and control to adjust the power as they see fit.
The Derm 942 is adjusted in 1/10th watt increments (from zero to ten watts in monopolar and bipolar) for more accurate and safe power output during treatments. The unit also is continuously self-monitoring when in use. If at any point there is a problem detected with the device, the Derm 942 will immediately turn off the power and display an error code, keeping both users and patients safe.
The unit's life is prolonged by incorporating the latest in chip technology and reducing the number of internal parts, thereby generating less internal heat. Post-procedure and long-term cleanup are simplified by its non-absorbing, non-staining, high impact plastic case.
The A942 Derm 942 Desiccator improves upon and replaces the previous model A940.
Bovie Derm 942 High Frequency Desiccator Features
- Offers 40 watts of power.
- Universal power with a range of 100 VAC to 240 VAC.
- Included accessories mean you buy little to no accessories to get started.
- Power can be adjusted via rotary knob, footswitch, or handpiece.
- Continuous error detection feature turns off power when a problem is detected.
- Monopolar and Bipolar outputs available.
- Ground Reference Unit: No grounding pad is required.
- Audible/visible output meter.
Bovie Derm 942 High Frequency Desiccator Specifications
- Weight: 5 lb (2.26 kg).
- Dimensions: 4.13" (D) x 8.98" (W) x 7.4" (H) (10.5 cm x 22.8 cm x 18.8 cm).
- Output Power: 40 watts (fulguration and bipolar).
- Output Frequency: 328 - 492 Hz.
- Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
- Line Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC.
Monopolar Spray Coagulation:
- VPeak Max Voltage: 6,300 V.
- Crest Type: 9.5 +/- 20%.
- Frequency: 410 kHz +/- 82.0 kHz.
- VPeak Max Voltage: 950 V.
- Crest Type: 5.5 +/- 20%.
- Frequency: 368 kHz +/- 36.8 kHz.
- Cooling System: Passive Cooling.
- Technology: Isolated RF Output.
- Monopolar HP Ports: 1.
- Color: White.
- Shipping Weight: 7 lb (3.18 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 14" x 13" x 8" (36 cm x 33 cm x 20 cm).
Bovie Derm 942 High Frequency Desiccator Accessories
The Derm 942 High Frequency Desiccator already includes the listed standard accessories. Users can also purchase the following recommended accessories:
- #A803: Footswitch.
- #A808-T: Top Tray for A812 Stand.
- #A812: Mobile Stand - Standard.
- #A813: Table Top Stainless Steel Stand.
- Bipolar Cable (#A827V).
- Reusable Bipolar Forceps (#A824).
- Ball Electrode (#ES20).
- Needle Electrode (#ES02).
Bovie Derm 942 High Frequency Desiccator Literature
The Bovie Derm 942 High Frequency Desiccator its a perfect replace for the oldest 940 model, good design and easy to use, widely recommended