Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bio Protech PROTAB ECG Tab Electrode (#PT-2334 / 1000 per Box) is designed for short term diagnostic resting ECG use. The unique silver/silver chloride and conductive adhesive hydrogel of PROTAB provides stable baselines and a reliable signal tracing of consistent high quality.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
The ECG Tab Electrode is composed of a PET tape, Ag/AgCl ink, and a conductive gel. These are configured as 10 (ten) electrodes applied to a siliconized transparent PET card, with 10 cards per pouch.
The PROTAB provides quick and easy access to the electrode for single-handed application. The tab is convenient for leadwire placement and for ease of removal.
Unlike suction electrodes, PROTAB on a handy card are applied quickly on all types of patients. Strong performance gel requires no clean up after the ECG.
Excellent adhesion with the flexibility to securely reposition the electrode saves the clinician time and facility costs.
Bio Protech PROTAB ECG Tab Electrode Features
- Silver/Silver Chloride (Ag/AgCl layer) and solid adhesive gel give patient fast, accurate, clear tracings under all types of conditions.
- Silver/Silver Chloride sensing system is defibrillation recoverable.
- Strong solid adhesive gel with hypoallergenic for consistent tracings.
- Product and packaging are latex-free and hypoallergenic.
- Compatible with all machines, including Edan ECGs, such as the SE-3A, SE-3B, SE-601A, SE-601B, SE-601C, SE-1200 Express Basic, SE-1200 Express, SE-12 Express, SE-1515, and PADECG.
- Leaves no residue on patient skin after treatment.
- Tabs attach to alligator clip connectors at the pin terminations of patient cable lead-wires.
- Shape: Poise.
- Single use.
- Can be used for up to two days.
- Comparable to the Burdick Cardiosens Ultra II Resting Tab Electrodes.
Bio Protech PROTAB ECG Tab Electrode Specifications
- Size: 23 mm x 34 mm.
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 8" x 6" x 4".