Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Bemis 2000cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Kit (#495410 / 48 per Case) features an Aerostat bacterial filter, a mechanical shutoff valve that protects against contamination and overflow, and also includes both an 18" (46 cm) and a 6' (2 m) connecting tube that can be connected to the two elbows.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Bemis 2000cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Kit offers a significantly high flow rate for exceptional suctioning during procedures. Bemis canisters can be used in virtually all areas of a facility including Patient Rooms, Operating Rooms, CCU, ICU, Post-Op, and Recovery.
Bemis 2000cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Kit Features
- Self-sealing lid provides leak-free seal.
- Large, easy to read graduations.
- Pour spout, vacuum, and patient ports.
- Mechanical shutoff valve prevents overflow and contamination.
- Frosted panel provides writing area when needed.
- Stepped patient port allows direct patient tubing connection without elbow if desired.
- Made of high-impact polystyrene and durable polyethylene.
- Lids contain multiple ports for versatility.
- Nestable for storage.
- Disposable, single use.
Bemis 2000cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Kit Specifications
- Bottom Diameter: 4" (10.16 cm).
- Top Diameter: 6.125" (15.56 cm).
- Height: 9.75" (24.77 cm).
- Empty Weight: 0.79 lb.
- Full Weight: 5.19 lb.