Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
- Includes an Aerostat bacterial filter, a mechanical shutoff, and two elbows
- Disposable, intended for single-use
- Offers a significantly high flow rate for exceptional suctioning during procedures
- Self-sealing lid provides leak-free seal
Ships from MFI MedicalShips from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 558-7651
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bemis 2000cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister (#494410) features an Aerostat bacterial filter, a mechanical shutoff valve that protects against contamination and overflow, and two elbows.
Warranty: 1 Year Limited - Free of Defects in Material, Workmanship, and Title.
The 2000cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister offers a significantly high flow rate for exceptional suctioning during procedures. Bemis canisters can be used in virtually all areas of a facility including Patient Rooms, Operating Rooms, CCU, ICU, Post-Op, and Recovery.
Bemis 2000cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Features
- Self-sealing lid provides leak-free seal.
- Large, easy to read graduations.
- Pour spout, vacuum, tandem, and patient ports.
- Mechanical shutoff valve prevents overflow and contamination.
- Frosted panel provides writing area when needed.
- Stepped patient port allows direct patient tubing connection without elbow if desired.
- Made of high-impact polystyrene and durable polyethylene.
- Lids contain multiple ports for versatility.
- Nestable for storage.
- Disposable, single use.
Bemis 2000cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Specifications
- Bottom Diameter: 4" (10.16 cm).
- Top Diameter: 6.125" (15.56 cm).
- Height: 9.75" (24.77 cm).
- Empty Weight: 0.79 lb.
- Full Weight: 5.19 lb.
Bemis 2000cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Literature
It works very well we replaced a1000cc with the 2000cc to use with the purwick system. Here's a tip if you are emptying multiple times during a 24hour period then take some vaseline jelly and on both sides of the container lip that the top slips over put a thin layer of vaseline all around both sides of the lip that makes the container last a lot longer because when emptied by removing the whole top lid off the canister over an over the canister rim will start to get hair line cracks until eventually part of the lip of the canister will break but to prevent that from happening just put a light coat on vaseline once a week or when needed and it will last a long time we used to go thru canister about every 2-3mos but after using the thin layer of vaseline around both sides of the canister rim been 5mo. An still using the same container With no hair line cracks forming around the rim from removing the canister lid every time several times a day to empty it and clean the canister out. Bemis makes a great product an MFIMedical Sells them for a very fair price and stand behind it if was slightly damaged during shipping because that happened 1 time they sent out a replacement the next day👍🏻🙂
The price for the Purwick replacement tank was more than I wanted to pay. This tank was more reasonable and works just as well.
Great price, product is top quality with all the needed accessories ordered 2 just to keep them on hand for quick changes
nice reliable product
Prompt service, perfect product delivery, great price