Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The BeamMed Sunlight MiniOmni Ultrasound Bone Sonometer (#001-0608-08) includes:
- CMB Probe (#002-0020).
- Spring Gauge (#SL63-000).
- SOS Verification Phantom (#620-0300).
- Hand Rest (#100-0377).
- MiniOmni USB Cable A-B - 1.8 m.
- Parker Aquasonic Clear Ultrasound Gel.
- Sunlight MiniOmni - Carrying Case (#PCK-0003).
- Installation Disc with User Guide (Windows 10, 7, and XP).
- Power supply and cable.
- Free online training.
- Software (single site measurement at the Radius, license for five installations on different PCs/laptops).
Note: This unit comes preset with the American Ethnic Setting, and cannot be changed after purchase due to FDA regulations. It also does not include Commercial Pediatric Software per FDA regulations. If you will be using this unit outside of the U.S. or with Pediatric patients, please contact MFI Medical to personalize your order.
Warranty: 1 Year (Extended Warranty available).
The MiniOmni Bone Density Scanner (ultrasonometer) provides an exceptionally affordable, professional solution for early assessment of osteoporosis. It enables reliable, accurate, non-invasive, and safe monitoring of bone density - with exceptional cost-effectiveness.
Its ultra-small size and weight (similar to and even lighter than a hardcover book), intuitive ease of use, and convenient USB-port connectivity to Windows XP/7-based PCs and laptops makes it ideal for use in any physician office or medical clinic, pharmacy, annual checkup center, or other retail venue.
Proven Accuracy: MiniOmni is based on the same proprietary Sunlight Omnipath quantitative ultrasound technology that has been proven in thousands of Sunlight Omnisense installations worldwide.
Ultrasound Gel is a conductive medium which allows accurate readings by the probe of a BeamMed Bone Sonometer. For best results, prepare skin with Parker Aquasonic Clear Ultrasound Gel before performing scans.
BeamMed Sunlight MiniOmni Ultrasound Bone Sonometer Features
- Meets requirements for CPT Code RxHCC87 (Risk Adjustment) and CPT Code 76977 (ultrasound bone density measurement and interpretation, peripheral site(s), any method).
- Utilizes market-proven Omnipath technology.
- Precise measurements - a unique multi-site measurement (optional).
- Four ethnical reference databases for males, females, and children (optional).
- Low system cost.
- No disposables, with near-zero cost of operation.
- Works with Windows XP/7 PCs and laptops.
Ultra-Compact and Portable:
- Lightweight and compact.
- USB connectivity; Windows-based.
- Suitable for 0 - 99 year old patients.
- Fast results.
- WHO-compliant T-score and Z-score results.
- Easy to understand, graphical measurement report created within minutes.
- Report includes patient details and measurement history.
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 13".
BeamMed Sunlight MiniOmni Ultrasound Bone Sonometer Accessories
The MiniOmni Ultrasound Bone Sonometer is commonly purchased with:
- #1020-0004: BeamMed Foot Pedal.
- #0112: Extended Warranty Year 2.
- #0113: Extended Warranty Year 3.
BeamMed Sunlight MiniOmni Ultrasound Bone Sonometer Media and Literature