Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The B. Braun Metronidazole Injection USP 500 mg Bag (5 mg/mL) (24/Case) is a sterile, parenteral dosage form of metronidazole in water. Classified as a synthetic antibacterial and antiprotozoal agent that is administered via the intravenous route, the 500 mg Metronidazole Injection USP Bag is capable of reducing the development of drug-resistant bacteria and helping maintain the effectiveness of the injection and other antibacterial drugs.
B. Braun Metronidazole Injection USP 500 mg Bag Features
- 100 mL PAB Partial Additive Bag.
- Should be used ONLY to treat or prevent infections that are proven or strongly suspected to be caused by bacteria.
- Not made with latex, PVC or DEHP.
B. Braun Metronidazole Injection USP 500 mg Bag Specifications
- Total Shelf Life: 18 Months.
- Ordering Unit: Case.
- Units per Case: 24.
- Dimensions per Case: 16.125 x 8.937 x 5.125 inches.
- Shipping Weight per Case: 8.001 lb.