The ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Bariatric Calf Garment (#DVT/60/L / 1 Pair) has an extra-large fit for up to a 32" (710 mm) calf circumference. It is a lightweight, single-chamber, breathable garment for DVT prevention.
*Garments are non-returnable.
Warranty: 4 Months.
It is usable with the Flowtron AC800 IPC System, Flowtron Universal Pump (#AC600), Flowtron Excel Pump (#AC550), Flowtron ACS800 Pump, and Flowtron ACS900 Pump. Designed to provide comfort for the patient, simplicity for the user, and flexibility for healthcare facilities. A Flowtron garment is effective in the prevention of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Simple and Effective DVT Prevention: Adding compression to a limb using a Flowtron garment increases blood velocity in the deep veins of that limb. This then reduces venous stasis and stimulates fibrinolysis, which is the body's natural method of preventing and breaking down blood clots.
Comfort and Compliance: A lightweight, breathable fabric garment ensures comfort and helps prevent the build-up of heat and moisture. An easily identifiable garment means simple visual confirmation to ensure compliance with the patient's prescribed DVT prevention treatment.
Usage: Calf garments inflate at a pressure at 40 mmHg with a cycle time of 12 seconds inflate and 48 seconds deflate.
ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Bariatric Calf Garment Features
- Auto garment recognition on foot, calf, and thigh garments when used with Flowtron Universal and Flowtron ACS800 Pumps.
- Calf garment compatible with the Flowtron Excel with variable pressure setting.
- Comfortable material with excellent breathability characteristics.
- Five finger hook and loop fastening.
- Single patient use.
- Uniform bladder with single air inlet tube.
- Safe and easy attachment of garments to all Flowtron DVT prevention pumps.
- Well tolerated by patients.
- Clinically effective.
- Easy to fit.
- Latex free.
ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Bariatric Calf Garment Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.