The Amsco 3085 SP Surgical Table includes foot pedal and remote hand control. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Amsco brand of products and systems has been trusted for over 100 years by healthcare professionals across the world for it's exceptional reliability and highest quality.
The 3085 SP General Surgical Table is one of the most reliable and popular surgical tables on the market. Proven performance assures you increased productivity, ease of use, and long term reliability. The 3085 SP is a cost-effective solution for the general OR; Rugged. Reliable. Trusted.
The Amsco 3085 SP table deftly handles a wide array of surgical specialties including:
- Bariatric width extenders stretch the table width to 28" to accommodate the girth of larger patients, up to a 1,000 lb patient.
- Including skeletal traction, with the addition of the orthopedic extension (sold separately).
- When the mobile, radiolucent orthopedic extension is in place, the 3085 SP surgical table has the positioning flexibility of an orthopedic surgical table for procedures such as hip pinning, intramedullary nailing, and tibia and fibula surgery.
Over 300 surgical table accessories are available by the manufacturer to accommodate virtually any surgical specialty.
- Automatic conversion of functions for reverse patient positioning, regardless of headrest location: activating the "orient patient" function and selecting "reverse" or "normal" automatically interprets all subsequent commands according to the selected orientation.
- Bieri hydraulics provide ultra-precise tabletop articulation for specialties such as urology and neurology.
- Tabletop movement is smooth and accurate through the full range of positions.
- With the addition of the orthopedic extension, the 3085 SP surgical table pulls traction and provides positioning flexibility for hip and lower extremity orthopedic procedures.
- T-shaped pedestal design and reverse orientation provide optimal access to the patient by the entire surgical team regardless of the procedure.
Amsco 3085 SP Surgical Table Features
- Familiar, easy to use hand control quickly performs table articulations for any patient posture needed.
- Return-to-level button enhances patient safety.
- Reverse orient button simplifies patient positioning.
- Radiolucent Orthopedic Extension quickly converts this workhorse general surgical table into a fracture table.
- Self-compensating floor locks adjust automatically for uneven surfaces, firmly fixing table in place.
- Easy glide casters provide excellent mobility.
- Strong support for your heaviest patients:
- All Amsco 3085 SP General Surgery Tables are rated to support 1,000 pound (454 kg) patients in Normal Orientation, and are compliant to UL2601-1, CSA M601.1, EN 60601-1 and EN 60601-2-46.
- The 1,000 pound (454 kg) capacity of the 3085 surgical table not only includes the ability to support the patient in Normal Orientation, but also to raise, lower, and posture the patient using the standard table controls, with the exception of side tilt.
- A 500 lb (227 kg) rating applies to side tilt in Normal Orientation and all Reverse Patient Orientation use.
Amsco 3085 SP Surgical Table Specifications
- Table Length: 76" (193 cm).
- Table Width: 20" (508 cm).
- Table Weight: 800 lbs.
- Table Height Range: 27 to 44" (686 to 1118 cm).
- Patient Weight Capacity:
- 1,000 lbs. (454 kg) - normal orientation.
- 500 lbs. (227 kg) - side tilt and reverse orientation.
- Trendelenburg / Reverse: 25° / 25°.
- Lateral Tilt (left/right): 18° / 18°.
- Head Section: +90° to -90°.
- Back Section:
- +55° to -25° (normal).
- +80° to -105° (reverse).
- Leg Section:
- +80° to -105° (normal).
- +55° to -25° (reverse).
- Flex/Reflex: 20° / 25°.
- Manual Override: Yes.
- Perineal Cut-Out: Yes.
- Kidney Elevator: 4" (10 cm) manual.
Amsco 3085 SP Surgical Table Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.