Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
- Tabletop movement is smooth and accurate through the full range of positions
- Automatic conversion of functions for reverse patient positioning, regardless of headrest location
- Bieri hydraulics provide ultra-precise tabletop articulation for specialties such as urology and neurology
- Self-compensating floor locks adjust automatically for uneven surfaces, firmly fixing table in place
Ships from MFI MedicalShips from MFI Medical
- Phone: (440) 354-2600
The Amsco 3085 SP Surgical Table includes new pads, a remote hand control, and 10' power cord.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Amsco brand of products and systems has been trusted for over 100 years by healthcare professionals across the world for it's exceptional reliability and highest quality.
The 3085 SP General Surgical Table is one of the most reliable and popular surgical tables on the market. Proven performance assures you increased productivity, ease of use, and long term reliability. The 3085 SP is a cost-effective solution for the general OR; Rugged. Reliable. Trusted.
The Amsco 3085 SP table deftly handles a wide array of surgical specialties including:
- Bariatric width extenders stretch the table width to 28" to accommodate the girth of larger patients, up to a 1,000 lb patient (sold separately).
- Include skeletal traction with the addition of the orthopedic extension (sold separately).
- When the mobile, radiolucent orthopedic extension is in place, the 3085 SP surgical table has the positioning flexibility of an orthopedic surgical table for procedures such as hip pinning, intramedullary nailing, and tibia and fibula surgery.
Over 300 surgical table accessories are available by the manufacturer to accommodate virtually any surgical specialty.
- Automatic conversion of functions for reverse patient positioning, regardless of headrest location: activating the "orient patient" function and selecting "reverse" or "normal" automatically interprets all subsequent commands according to the selected orientation.
- Bieri hydraulics provide ultra-precise tabletop articulation for specialties such as urology and neurology.
- Tabletop movement is smooth and accurate through the full range of positions.
- With the addition of the orthopedic extension, the 3085 SP surgical table pulls traction and provides positioning flexibility for hip and lower extremity orthopedic procedures.
- T-shaped pedestal design and reverse orientation provide optimal access to the patient by the entire surgical team regardless of the procedure.
The TransMotion Medical Standard Arm Board with Pad (#TMA17-15) is compatible with and recommended for purchase with this Amsco 3085 SP Surgical Table.
Amsco 3085 SP Surgical Table Features
- Familiar, easy to use hand control quickly performs table articulations for any patient posture needed.
- Return-to-level button enhances patient safety.
- Reverse orient button simplifies patient positioning.
- Self-compensating floor locks adjust automatically for uneven surfaces, firmly fixing table in place.
- Easy glide casters provide excellent mobility.
- Strong support for your heaviest patients:
- All Amsco 3085 SP General Surgery Tables are rated to support 1,000 pound (454 kg) patients in Normal Orientation, and are compliant to UL2601-1, CSA M601.1, EN 60601-1 and EN 60601-2-46.
- The 1,000 pound (454 kg) capacity of the 3085 surgical table not only includes the ability to support the patient in Normal Orientation, but also to raise, lower, and posture the patient using the standard table controls, with the exception of side tilt.
- A 500 lb (227 kg) rating applies to side tilt in Normal Orientation and all Reverse Patient Orientation use.
Amsco 3085 SP Surgical Table Specifications
- Table Length: 76" (193 cm).
- Table Width: 20" (508 cm).
- Table Weight: 800 lb (standard).
- Table Height Range: 27 to 44" (686 to 1118 cm).
- Patient Weight Capacity:
- 1000 lb (454 kg) - normal orientation.
- 500 lb (227 kg) - side tilt and reverse orientation.
- Trendelenburg / Reverse: 25° / 25°.
- Lateral Tilt (left/right): 18° / 18°.
- Head Section: +90° to -90°.
- Back Section:
- +55° to -25° (normal).
- +80° to -105° (reverse).
- Leg Section:
- +80° to -105° (normal).
- +55° to -25° (reverse).
- Flex/Reflex: 20° / 25°.
- Manual Override: Yes.
- Perineal Cut-Out: Yes.
- Kidney Elevator: 4" (10 cm) manual.
Amsco 3085 SP Surgical Table Configurations
- #ST010201: Electric-Powered.
- #ST010101: Battery-Powered (includes new installed battery).