Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Ambu SPUR II Disposable Resuscitator is part of a complete family of resuscitator, which includes infant, pediatric, and adult sizes.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Designed to provide users with exceptional tactile and visual feedback during resuscitation, Ambu SPUR II Disposable Resuscitators are highly responsive with minimal mechanical resistance for optimal stroke volume and recoil. Classified as environmentally safe and fully disposable, the SPUR II is the only disposable resuscitator made from an SEBS polymer. Eliminates all risk of cross contamination. Comes in individual, resealable carrying bags and complete with one or more masks and any special accessories.
Ambu SPUR II Disposable Resuscitator Features
- The ergonomic, lightweight design makes extended ventilations less fatiguing.
- Incredibly fast recoil time allows for rapid ventilation.
- Utilizes a single shutter valve system for reliable functionality.
- Swivel between valve and mask permits 360° positioning in relation to the patient.
- Low valve resistance makes for unimpeded airflow.
- The SafeGripTM surface makes for secure handling in stressful situations.
- Integrated handle ensures user comfort and uniform compression.
- The Manometer and PEEP Valve are easily attached.
- The thin-walled compression bag allows for lung compliance and "feel".
- The M-Port enables sidestream measuring of etCO2 or quick medication delivery without disconnecting the Ambu SPUR II from the ET tube.
- Uses a soft splashguard to ensure user safety.
- MR Conditional.
Ambu SPUR II Disposable Resuscitator Specifications
- The Ambu SPUR II is MR conditional and can be used in the MRI environment if the following conditions are met.
- Static magnetic field of 3.0 T or less.
- Maximum spatial field gradient of 4,000 gauss/cm (40 T/m).
- Not intended to be in direct contact with a patient undergoing an MRI procedure.
|325 002 000||Ambu SPUR II Adult||Medium||0||12|
|325 003 000||Ambu SPUR II Adult||Medium||0||6|
|325 012 000||Ambu SPUR II Adult||Medium||0||0||12|
|325023000||Ambu SPUR II Adult, connector for demand valve||Medium||0||12|
|330 001 000||Ambu SPUR II Pediatric||-||0||0||12|
|330 002 000||Ambu SPUR II Pediatric||Neonate||0||0||12|
|330 003 000||Ambu SPUR II Pediatric||Infant||0||0||12|
|330 004 000||Ambu SPUR II Pediatric||Toddler||0||0||12|
|330 005 000||Ambu SPUR II Pediatric||Infant Toddler||0||0||12|
|330 006 000||Ambu SPUR II Pediatric||Infant Toddler||0||0||6|
|335 001 000||Ambu SPUR II Infant||-||0||0||12|
|335 002 000||Ambu SPUR II Infant||Neonate||0||0||12|
|335 003 000||Ambu SPUR II Infant||Infant||0||0||12|
|335 102 000||Ambu SPUR II Infant||Neonate||0||0||12|
|335 103 000||Ambu SPUR II Infant||Infant||0||0||12|
|Patient valve housing||SB|
|Splash guard (only available with Adult and Pediatric versions)||SEBS|
|Patient valve disc||LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber)|
|Luer connector||HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)|
|Cap on M-Port||SEBS|
|Valve in Pressure limiting valve||ABS|
|Lock in Pressure limiting valve||ABS|
|Override clip in Pressure limiting valve||PC|
|Spring in Pressure limiting valve||Stainless steel|
|Inlet valve housing||PC|
|Inlet valve housing cap||Adult and Pediatric: SB
|Inlet valve disc||LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber)|
|Reservoir bag||LDPE (Low-density polyethylene plastics)|
|Reservoir tube||EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate copolymer) + PP (Polypropylene)|
|Manometer port cap / tube adaptor||PE|
Ambu SPUR II Disposable Resuscitator Configurations
|Stroke volume||one hand 600 ml / two hands 1000 ml||450 ml||150 ml|
|Resuscitator volume||1475 ml||635 ml||220 ml|
|Dimensions (length x diameter)||295 x 127 mm||234 x 99 mm||168 x 71 mm|
|Weight incl. reservoir O2 tube/mask||314 g||215 g||140 g|
|Pressure-limiting valve||4.0 kPa (40 cm H2O)||4.0 kPa (40 cm H2O)||4.0 kPa (40 cm H2O)|
|Dead space||<6 ml||<6 ml||<6 ml|
|Inspiratory resistance without O2||Max. 0.50 kPa (5.0 cm H2O) at 50 l/min||Max. 0.50 kPa (5.0 cm H2O) at 50 l/min||Max. 0.10 kPa (1.0 cm H2O) at 5 l/min|
|Expiratory resistance||Max. 0.27 kPa (2.7 cm H2O) at 50 l/min||Max. 0.27 kPa (2.7 cm H2O) at 50 l/min||Max. 0.2 kPa (2.0 cm H2O) at 5 l/min|
|Bag reservoir volume||2600 ml||2600 ml||300 ml|
|Tube reservoir||Length: 245 mm (10")
Diameter: 22 mm (7/8")
Volume: 100 ml
|Patient connector: Outside||22 mm male (ANSI/ISO)||22 mm male (ANSI/ISO)||22 mm male (ANSI/ISO)|
|Patient connector: Inside||15 mm female (ANSI/ISO)||15 mm female (ANSI/ISO)||15 mm female (ANSI/ISO)|
|Expiratory connector (for PEEP valve attachment)||30 mm male (ISO)||30 mm male (ISO)||30 mm male (ISO)|
|Forward and backward leak||Not measurable||Not measurable||Not measurable|
|M-Port||Standard Luer LS 6||Standard Luer LS 6||Standard Luer LS 6|
|Recommended operating temperature||-18°C to +50°C||-18°C to +50°C||-18°C to +50°C|
|Storage||Tested at -40°C and + 60°C according to EN ISO 10651-4||Tested at -40°C and + 60°C according to EN ISO 10651-4||Tested at -40°C and + 60°C according to EN ISO 10651-4|