Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ambu Neuroline Ground Electrode is a solid gel disposable ground electrode that comes with a pre-attached lead wire of 100 cm (40") or 150 cm (60"), both with a 1.5 mm touch-proof connector.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (18 Month Shelf Life for Unopened Pouches).
The Ambu Neuroline Ground Electrode is designed for neurological examinations and features a unique "duck-foot" design so the corners cannot lift off as they do on a conventional ground electrode and the concave sides ensure that the electrode easily conforms to the contours of the body. There are no wrinkles to smooth in the flexible backing material, and the overall surface area provides the perfect balance for minimal size and maximum adhesion.
Ambu Neuroline Ground Electrode Features
- Optimal signal throughout the examination.
- Provides ideal balance between adhesion and size.
- Convenient quick-release green tab for easy repositioning.
- Can be repositioned several times.
- Unique "duck-foot" design ensures optimum adhesion.
- Concave shape conforms to curves of the body.
- No risk of cross-contamination.
- Single patient use only.
- Recommended Applications:
- Surface Electromyography (EMG).
- Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS).
- Evoked Potentials (EP).
Ambu Neuroline Ground Electrode Specifications
- Electrode Size (Max L x W or diameter): 48 mm x 30 mm (1.89" x 1.18").
- Skin Contact Size (Max L x W or diameter): 48 mm x 30 mm (1.89" x 1.18").
- Adhesive Area: 1244 mm2.
- Height excluding connector/wire: 1.4 mm.
- Sensor Material: Silver/Silver Chloride (Ag/AgCl).
- Gel System: Solid gel.
- Gel Area/Measuring Area: 1244 mm2.
- PVC-free Electrode: No.
- Latex-free Electrode: Yes.
- PVC-free Lead Wire: No.
- Latex-free Lead Wire: Yes.
- PVC-free Packaging: Yes.
- Bio-compatible: Yes.
- Outer Carrier Material: Carbon filled polyvinyl chloride.
- Outer Adhesive: Solid gel.
- Upper Part: Non-woven Polyester Cloth.
- Lead-wire Core: Copper Alloy.
- Lead-wire Insulation: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- Lead-wire Connector: Copper Alloy/Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC).
- Cap: Siliconized polyester film.
Ambu Neuroline Ground Electrode Configurations
|Item Number||Lead Wire Length (cm)||Lead Wire Length (inches)||Connector Type||Wire Color||Qty Per Pouch|
|#71410-M/1||100 cm||40"||1.5 mm||Green||1|
|#71415-M/1||150 cm||60"||1.5 mm||Green||1|