Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ambu Neuroline Corkscrew Electrode (24/Box) (#74715-60/24) includes 24 disposable electrodes with six different lead wire colors (red, black, blue, yellow, white, and green) and each electrode includes a 1.5 mm touch-proof connector.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (3 Year Shelf Life).
The Ambu Neuroline Corkscrew Electrode's needle is designed to stay securely in place for EEG or EP monitoring during surgery. It is easy to place and provides a high-quality signal.
Ambu Neuroline Corkscrew Electrode Features
- Stainless steel screw electrode.
- Easy to grip hub for easy application.
- Tangle-free lead wire.
- Individual sterile packaging.
- 100% disposable.
- Six easy to identify lead wire colors.
- Ideal for Intraoperative Monitoring (IOM), Electroencephalography (EEG), and Evoked Potentials (EP).
- No risk of cross-contamination.
Ambu Neuroline Corkscrew Electrode Specifications
- Needle Material: 0.60 mm (23 gauge) Stainless Steel.
- Lead Wire Length: 47" (120 cm).
- Plastic Hub: PP.
- Lead Wire Material: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Insulation.
- Connector: DIN 42 802 Connector.
- Sterilization Method: EO-sterilized.
- PVC-free Electrode: No.
- Latex-free Electrode: Yes.
- PVC-free Lead Wire: No.
- Latex-free Lead Wire: Yes.
- PVC-free Packaging: Yes.