Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: Until Use/ExpirationWarranty: Until Use/ExpirationWarranty: Until Use/ExpirationWarranty: Until Use/ExpirationWarranty: Until Use/ExpirationWarranty: Until Use/Expiration
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ambu Neuroline Concentric EMG Needle Electrode (25/Box) includes single patient needle electrodes for EMG recordings and is available in six different sizes to meet your needs.
Note: These electrodes require an Ambu Neuroline Concentric Cable (#1741 or #1742) with 5 pin touch proof connector.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (3 Year Shelf Life).
Ambu Neuroline Concentric EMG Needle Electrode Features
- Superior robotic production with a unique vision control system ensures you a reliable and consistent quality.
- Precision centering of the inner Silver core ensures recordings are both accurate and reliable.
- Ergonomic hub design with an index mark allows secure grip and orientation.
- Ultra sharp tip eases insertion and gives less pain.
- Reduced friction due to smooth surface of the cannula.
- Well-defined recording area gives easy reproduction of results.
- Color coded hub offers simple size identification.
- No risk of cross-contamination.
- Every size is manufactured with the optimum combination between strength and flexibility.
- A strength that will ensure that you can quickly locate the target area, and a flexibility that facilitates fine adjustments within the muscle.
- The needle electrodes have a user-friendly hub with the special ribbing and now with an even more ergonomical shape to optimize your handling of the needle.
- Electrodes are packed in individual pouches.
Ambu Neuroline Concentric EMG Needle Electrode Configurations
|Item Number||Color||Length (mm)||Length (inches)||Caliber (mm)||Gauge Number||Recording Area (mm2)||Qty Per Pack|
|#74025-30/25||White||25 mm||1"||0.30 mm||30G||0.02||25|
|#74025-45/25||Gray||25 mm||1"||0.45 mm||26G||0.07||25|
|#74030-35/25||Purple||30 mm||1.2"||0.35 mm||28G||0.02||25|
|#74038-45/25||Green||38 mm||1.5"||0.45 mm||26G||0.07||25|
|#74050-45/25||Yellow||50 mm||2"||0.45 mm||26G||0.07||25|
|#74075-65/25||Red||75 mm||3"||0.65 mm||23G||0.07||25|