Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: Until Use/ExpirationWarranty: Until Use/ExpirationWarranty: Until Use/ExpirationWarranty: Until Use/ExpirationWarranty: Until Use/ExpirationWarranty: Until Use/Expiration
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ambu Neuroline 720 Surface Electrode is available as an offset press-stud or with a choice of a pre-attached lead wire that varies in lengths from 4" (10 cm) to 80" (200 cm). The electrodes with lead wires are available in pouches of 10 or 12, and the snap connectors come in a pouch of 25.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (1 Year Shelf Life for Unopened Pouches/2 Year Shelf Life on Snap Connectors).
The Ambu Neuroline 720 Surface Electrode is a self-adhesive electrode featuring a highly conductive wet gel for an instant signal. The strong yet skin-friendly adhesive makes the electrode ideal for sleep registration, as the electrode stays in place during the entire examination, even if the patient sweats. The small size makes it easy to use on the facial area and on children.
Ambu Neuroline 720 Surface Electrode Features
- Wet gel provides the lowest impedance for best signal quality and ensures quick electrical contact.
- Strong skin-friendly adhesive ensures the electrode stays put.
- Foam backing for easy placement.
- Small size makes it ideal for use on the face.
- Pre-wired or press stud options.
- Single patient use only.
- No risk of cross-contamination.
- Recommended Applications:
- Intraoperative Monitoring (IOM).
- Surface Electromyography (EMG).
- Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS).
- Polysomnography (PSG).
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Potentials (BAEP).
- Reference electrode.
Ambu Neuroline 720 Surface Electrode Specifications
- 720 Electrode Size (Max L x W or diameter): 30 mm x 22 mm (1.18" x 0.87").
- Snap Connector Electrode Size (Max L x W or diameter): 45 mm x 22 mm (1.77" x 0.87").
- Skin Contact Size (Max L x W or diameter): 30 mm x 22 mm (1.18" x 0.79").
- Adhesive Area: 461 mm2.
- Height excluding connector/wire: 1.6 mm.
- Sensor Material: Silver/Silver Chloride (Ag/AgCl).
- Gel System: Wet gel.
- Sensor Area: 18/28 mm2.
- Gel Area/Measuring Area: 95 mm2.
- PVC-free Electrode: No.
- Latex-free Electrode: Yes.
- PVC-free Lead Wire: No.
- Latex-free Lead Wire: Yes.
- PVC-free Packaging: Yes.
- Bio-compatible: Yes.
- Sponge: Polyurethane foam (PUR).
- Outer Carrier Material: Polyvinyl chloride foam (PVC).
- Outer Adhesive: Acrylate.
- Upper Part: Polivinyl chloride film (PVC).
- Fitting: Polypropylene (PP).
- Connector (stud): Nickel-plated brass.
- Lead-wire Core: Copper.
- Lead-wire Insulation: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- Lead-wire Connector: Brass/polypropylene (PP).
- Cap: Polyethylene (PE).
Ambu Neuroline 720 Surface Electrode Configurations
|Item Number||Lead Wire Length (cm)||Lead Wire Length (inches)||Connector Type||Wire Color||Qty Per Pouch|
|#72001-K/12||10 cm||4"||1.5 mm||White||12|
|#72010-K/10||100 cm||40"||1.5 mm||White||10|
|#72015-K/10||150 cm||60"||1.5 mm||White||10|
|#72015-K/C/12||150 cm||60"||1.5 mm||Red/Green/Black/White||12|
|#72020-K/C/12||200 cm||80"||1.5 mm||Red/Green/Black/White||12|