Condition: Factory New
Warranty: Until Use/Expiration
- High quality Silver/Silver Chloride sensor provides optimal signal quality
- Strong and effective solid gel adhesive guarantees a secure hold with the ability for repositioning
- A special "duck foot" design ensures that the electrode stays in place even if the lead wire is pulled
- Can be used for all neurological examinations where the electrodes are placed outside the hair zone
Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 262-8462
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ambu Neuroline 710 Surface Electrode (12 per Pack) is a multiple purpose, disposable neurology accessory that can be used for all neurological examinations where the electrodes are placed outside the hair zone. It features a special "duck foot" design, which ensures that the electrode stays in place even if the lead wire is pulled. The lengths of the lead wire vary from 8" (20 cm) to 60" (150 cm) and are available with two different touch proof connector types (0.7 mm and 1.5 mm) to match different types and brands of equipment.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (18 Month Shelf Life for Unopened Pouches).
The Neuroline 710 Surface Electrode's solid gel surfaces are self-adhesive and are both easy to reposition and remarkably comfortable for patients. They feature a high quality silver/silver chloride sensor for optimum signal quality. The solid gel, combined with an effective adhesive, allows technicians to locate the best recording site without leaving messy gel deposits that must be wiped off. The adhesive is specially formulated so it will not irritate sensitive or damaged skin.
Ambu Neuroline 710 Surface Electrode Features
- Special design prevents the electrode from falling off if wire is pulled.
- Designed for monitoring and recording biopotential on the skin.
- Solid gel Surface Electrode features a high quality Silver/Silver Chloride sensor which provides optimal signal quality.
- Strong and effective solid gel adhesive guarantees a secure hold with the ability for repositioning.
- Well defined sensor area ensures easy reproduction of results.
- Both the sensor and the lead wire are made of a very soft and flexible material which keeps irritation to a minimum and ensures that the patient is not bothered by sleeping on a hard electrode.
- No risk of cross-contamination.
- Need for costly maintenance has been eliminated.
- Intraoperative Monitoring (IOM).
- Surface Electromyography (EMG).
- Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS).
- Electronystagmography (ENG).
- Electro-Oculography (EOG).
- Polysomnography (PSG).
- Evoked Potentials (EP).
- Reference Electrode.
Ambu Neuroline 710 Surface Electrode Specifications
- Electrode Size: 28 mm (L) x 20 mm (W) (1.10" x 0.79").
- Skin Contact Size: 28 mm (L) x 20 mm (W) (1.10" x 0.79").
- Adhesive Area: 490 mm2.
- Height excluding Connector/Wire: 1 mm.
- Gel System: Solid gel.
- Sensor Area: 490 mm2.
- Gel Area/Measuring Area: 490 mm2.
- PVC-free Electrode: No.
- Latex-free Electrode: Yes.
- PVC-free Lead Wire: No.
- Latex-free Lead Wire: Yes.
- PVC-free Packaging: Yes.
- Bio-compatible: Yes.
- Sensor Material: Silver/Silver Chloride (Ag/AgCl).
- Outer Carrier Material: Carbon filled polyvinyl chloride.
- Outer Adhesive: Solid gel.
- Upper Part: Non-woven Polyester Cloth.
- Lead-wire Core: Flexible copper.
- Lead-wire Insulation: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- Lead-wire Connector: Brass/polypropylene (PP).
- Liner: Siliconized polyester film.
Ambu Neuroline 710 Surface Electrode Configurations
|Item Number||Lead Wire Length||Connector||Wire Color|
|#71002-SC/12||8" (20 cm)||0.7 mm||White|
|#71010-K/12||40" (100 cm)||1.5 mm||White|
|#71015-K/12||60" (150 cm)||1.5 mm||White|
|#71015-K/C/12||60" (150 cm)||1.5 mm||Red/Green/Black|
Ambu Neuroline 710 Surface Electrode ...