Shop with confidence at MFI
The Ambco 650A Audiometer comes complete with a Carrying Case (#AMB-1), 110 AC Adapter (#AMAC-650), Patient Response Push Button (#AMPR-5), and complete Audiometric Headset.
Warranty: 5 Years Limited - Defects in Materials of Workmanship.
The 650A Audiometer is a light weight, portable, manual, pure tone audiometer. It is used for all primary care practices, such as pediatrics, family, general, internal medicine, schools, etc.
Note: This audiometer is made to order.
Ambco 650A Audiometer Features
- Easy to use tone switch.
- Tone present indicator.
- Plug-in 110 or 220 Volt.
- Extremely accurate.
- Exceeds all specifications.
- Steady and pulsed tone.
- Meets requirements for CPT Code 92552 - Threshold Test (pure tone audiometry).
Ambco 650A Audiometer Specifications
- Meets or exceeds ANSI S3.6 1989, (ASA 81-1989) ISO 389-1985, C.H.D.P, O.S.H.A, E.P.S.D.T. F.A.A., Police, Divers, requirements.
- Frequency Range: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz accuracy better than ± 3%, (steady and pulsed tone).
- Hearing Threshold Range: 0 to 90 dB in 5 dB steps accuracy better than ± 2 dB.
- Harmonic Distortion: Less than 3%.
- Power: 110 - 230 VAC, 50 - 60 HZ UL, C.S.A. approved power supply.
- Total Weight: Less than 4.5 lb (complete with headset, TDH 39 earphones, patient response, audiogram pad, and carrying bag).
Ambco 650A Audiometer Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the 650A Audiometer:
- #AMAC-650: 110 AC Adapter - For 650A and 650AB Models.
- #AMB-1: 650A/AB Audiometer Carrying Case.
- #AMCU-2B: Audiometer Ear Cushion - Left - Blue.
- #AMCU-2R: Audiometer Ear Cushion - Right - Red.
- #AMHB-1: Headband.
- #AMHS-1: Audiometric Headset - Standard (No Calibration).
- #AMHS-C1: Audiometric Headset - With Calibration.
- #AMPA-1: Audiogram Pad.
- #AMPC-3: Patch Cord.
- #AMPR-5: Patient Response Push Button.
- #AMRC-1: Earphone Cord.
- #AMRE-TDH-39P: Telephonics 10 Ohm Ear Phone.
- #MX-41 CVR100: Sanitary Disposal Earphone Guards "Booties" - Bag of 100.
- #MX-41 CVR: Sanitary Disposal Earphone Guards "Booties" - Box of 500.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.