Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Allied Healthcare Minilator is a user-friendly constant flow device that provides oxygen for up to 5 patients simultaneously.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Minilator features 50 psig outlets, which are compatible with a demand resuscitator valve, suction device, CPAP mask, or ventilator. The device supports oxygen flow for up to 5 patients at a time, with a choice between 40 to 90 psig, or low flow oxygen settings. The DISS outlets are compatible with the Minilator orifices, which range from a flow rate of 2 lpm to 10 lpm. Once the Minilator is attached to an oxygen source, these connectors and hoses can confidently produce a reliable air flow.
Each order comes with a zippered nylon case for clean storage and transport. The Minilator comes ready to use and is available in four configurations with different sized orifices that determine liters per minute air flow. See Configurations chart below for more details on the accessories.
Allied Healthcare Minilator Features
- Expandable, durable, compact and lightweight.
- Low-profile design for easy storage.
- Minilators can be connected in tandem for emergency or mass casualty situations where more than five oxygen outlets are required.
- Anodized aluminum construction will withstand harsh weather conditions and corrosive materials.
Allied Healthcare Minilator Specifications
- Without Barbs: 1" x 3" x 6"
- With Barbs: 1" x 6" x 7.5"
- Weight: 13.5 oz (0.38 kg).
- Supply Pressure: 40-90 psig.
- Operating Temperature: -30° F to 125° F.
- Storage Temperature: -40° F to 160° F.
- Flow Rates: 4, 6, 10 or 15 lpm, depending on orifice.
- Manifold - Anodized aluminum.
- Fittings - Plated brass.
- Barbs - H.I. polystyrene.
- Orifices - Stainless steel.
Allied Healthcare Minilator Configurations
- #L419-010: Includes Aluminum manifold with 5 O2 DISS check valves, 5 screw-on 4 lpm orifices, magnum nylon 5" x 8" zippered carrying case.
- #L419-020: Includes Aluminum manifold with 5 O2 DISS check valves, 5 screw-on 6 lpm orifices, magnum nylon 5" x 8" zippered carrying case.
- #L419-030: Includes Aluminum manifold with 5 O2 DISS check valves, 5 screw-on 10 Ipm orifices, magnum nylon 5" x 8" zippered carrying case.
- #L419-050: Includes Aluminum manifold with 5 O2 DISS check valves, 5 screw-on 15 Ipm orifices, magnum nylon 5" x 8" zippered carrying case.
Allied Healthcare Minilator Accessories
In addition to the accessories included in the configurations outlined below, the Allied Healthcare LSP Minilator is commonly purchased with the following (sold separately):
- #L555005: Orifice, 2 lpm (5 / Package).
- #L555006: Orifice, 4 lpm (5 / Package).
- #L555007: Orifice, 6 lpm (5 / Package).
- #L555008: Orifice, 10 lpm (5 / Package).