Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Allied Healthcare Disposable Aspirator (#L474-010) package includes 10 disposable apsirators in each case. They provide fast and efficient clearing of fluids, mucus, or other foreign obstructions from patient's airways in emergencies.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The disposable aspirators are designed to operate in conjunction with a portable oxygen cylinder and pressure regulator, or from a centralized oxygen source. This disposable model is ideal for removing contagious or harmful obstructions from an airway, as the lid can be completely sealed before disposal. In addition, the disposable aspirator can perform both continuous aspiration and suction, even when swapping out new aspirators.
Allied Healthcare Disposable Aspirator Features
- Easy to seal and dispose of.
- Vacuum suction tops at 300 mm Hg.
- Offers continuous aspiration and suction.
Allied Healthcare Disposable Aspirator Specifications
- Shipping Weights: 3.85 lb (1.75 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 15" x 12" x 8" (38.1 cm x 30.5 cm x 20.3 cm).
- Supply /Operating Pressure: 40 - 60 psig.
- Operating Temperature: - 30°F to 125°F.
- Storage Temperature: - 40°F to 160°F.
- Flow Suction: (15) lpm minimum at 50 psig.
- Inlet Fitting: Standard male oxygen DISS.
- Body: Glass-filled polypropylene.
- 8-ounce jar: Polypropylene.
Allied Healthcare Disposable Aspirator Accessories
The Allied Healthcare Disposable Aspirator is commonly purchased with:
- Actuator Assembly Slide for L747-010 Disposable Aspirator.