Shop with confidence at MFI
The Allied Healthcare Bag Refill Valve is designed for use with the Allied Healthcare reusable bag valve masks.This valve is available in two options: with a 6" pressure hose, or without a hose.
Warranty: 90 Days.
The Allied Healthcare Bag Refill Valve now makes it possible for bag valve masks to deliver 100% oxygen to the patient on a consistent basis. The Bag Refill Valve has an adapter allowing it to connect into the intake port of a bag valve mask for the purpose of providing a high-flow source of 100% oxygen. It may also be used in conjunction with an oxygen blender to supply any percentage of oxygen desired.
Allied Healthcare Bag Refill Valve Specifications
- Supply Pressure: 40-60 psig.
- Operating Temperature: -30°F to 125°F.
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 160°F.
- Inlet Fitting: 1/8 NPT female.
- Filter: 25 Micron screen sintered stainless steel.
- Housing and Plastic Parts: Polyester.
- Moving and Adjusting Parts: Stainless steel.
- Fasteners: All corrosion resistant.
- Rubber Parts (except hose): Silicone.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.