Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The ADC Prosphyg 790 Home Blood Pressure Kit is designed for home use and includes a Nylon D-Ring self-adjusting cuff with an attached diaphragm only stethoscope making it ideal for one-handed use. The ADC Prosphyg 790 Home Blood Pressure Kit also includes a black zippered carrying case, and operating instructions.
Warranty: 1 Year (10 Year Calibration Warranty on Manometer).
ADC Prosphyg 790 Home Blood Pressure Kit Features
- Black enamel 300 mm Hg manometer.
- Chrome-plated deflation valve.
- Scope features adjustable chrome binaurals and black 22" PVC tubing.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A.
ADC Prosphyg 790 Home Blood Pressure Kit Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Home Kit.
- Gauge Product Number: #809N.
- Gauge Warranty: 10 Years.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/- 3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Standard.
- Number of Tubes: 2.
- Cuff Type: D-Bar.
- Inflation Warranty: 1 Year.
- Cuff Color: Navy.
- Zippered Storage Case Item Number: #880.
ADC Prosphyg 790 Home Blood Pressure Kit Configurations
|Item Number||Cuff Size||Range (in)||Range (cm)|
|#790-10SAN||Small Adult||6.5" - 10"||16.5 cm - 25.4 cm|
|#790-11AN||Adult||10" - 13.46"||
25.4 cm - 34.2 cm
|#790-12XN||Large Adult||11.97" - 15.98"||30.4 cm - 40.6 cm|
ADC Prosphyg 790 Home Blood Pressure Kit Media and Literature
Wanted to switch from the digital pressumer monitoring device to analog
Thanks for the review. We're glad to hear that the ADC Prosphyg 790 Home Blood Pressure Kit is a great value for the price.
it's excellent, I got tired of all the electronic ones giving me bad numbers, this one is just what I was looking for
I was very disappointed with automated blood pressure monitors because I couldn’t get consistent readings. I ordered ADC prosphyg 790 from MFI after looking at the descriptions of several home blood pressure monitoring kits. The product arrived on time.
It is easy to use due to attached stethoscope. I compared readings with my doctor’s clock aneroid sphygmomanometer and it was spot on.
It’s a great product, costs less than 1/3rd of a good automated monitor, doesn’t need batteries, and give reliable results.
I wish the case was bigger. It is very difficult to fit everything in the case.
The only other problem is that the center of stethoscope is about two inches from the artery indicator which makes no sense. The sound is going to be the clearest directly over the artery, not two inches away.
My solution to this problem is to line up the stethoscope with the artery and ignore the artery indicator mark . This works for me.
Otherwise you may want to remove the stethoscope by removing the screw that attached it to the cuff with a Phillips screwdriver.
The unit can be configured for larger arms . Although not relevant to me, this is a big plus.
Overall I am very pleased with this monitor.