Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ADC Prosphyg 785 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer includes a black enamel 300 mm Hg manometer (#809N), a navy colored nylon cuff, operating instructions, and a black leatherette carrying case with zipper (#880).
Warranty: 1 Year (Manometer carries a 10 year calibration warranty).
ADC Prosphyg 785 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features
- Nylon D-Ring self-adjusting cuff for one-handed cuff application is available in three different cuff sizes.
- Chrome-plated deflation valve.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A.
ADC Prosphyg 785 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Home Kit.
- Gauge Product Number: #809N.
- Gauge Warranty: 10 Years.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50º F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/- 3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at less than 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and greater than 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Standard.
- Number of Tubes: 2.
- Cuff Type: D-Bar.
- Cuff Color: Navy.
- Inflation Warranty: 1 Year.
- Storage Case Item Number: #880.
ADC Prosphyg 785 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Sizes
|Part Number||Cuff Size||Range (in)||Range (cm)|
|#785-10SAN||Small Adult||6.5" - 10"||16.5 cm - 25.4 cm|
|#785-11AN||Adult||10" - 13.46"||25.4 cm - 34.2 cm|
|#785-12XN||Large Adult||11.97" - 15.98"||30.4 cm - 40.6 cm|
ADC Prosphyg 785 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Literature
I am happy with the purchase
The cuff is accurate and quick ti use however, the length of the blood pressure cuff limits it to use on arms less than 15 inches around. Either muscle development or fat commonly increases arms to greater than 15 inches. This limit should have been stated in the description.