Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Prosphyg 785 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer includes a black enamel 300 mm Hg manometer (#809N), a navy colored nylon cuff, operating instructions, and a black leatherette carrying case with zipper (#880).
Warranty: 1 Year (Manometer carries a 10 year calibration warranty).
ADC Prosphyg 785 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features
- Nylon D-Ring self-adjusting cuff for one-handed cuff application is available in three different cuff sizes.
- Chrome-plated deflation valve.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A.
ADC Prosphyg 785 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Home Kit.
- Gauge Product Number: #809N.
- Gauge Warranty: 10 Years.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50º F (10º C) - 104º F (40º C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/- 3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50º F (10º C) and > 104º F (40º C).
- Storage Temp: -4º F (-20º C) - 131º F (55º C).
- Valve Type: Standard.
- Number of Tubes: 2.
- Cuff Type: D-Bar.
- Cuff Color: Navy.
- Inflation Warranty: 1 Year.
- Storage Case Item Number: #880.
ADC Prosphyg 785 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Sizes
|Part Number||Cuff Size
||6.5" - 10"
||16.5 cm - 25.4 cm
||10" - 13.46"
||25.4 cm - 34.2 cm
||11.97" - 15.98"
||30.4 cm - 40.6 cm
ADC Prosphyg 785 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Literature
|Item Number||Cuff Size|
I am happy with the purchase
The cuff is accurate and quick ti use however, the length of the blood pressure cuff limits it to use on arms less than 15 inches around. Either muscle development or fat commonly increases arms to greater than 15 inches. This limit should have been stated in the description.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.