Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Prosphyg 775 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer includes a black enamel 300 mm Hg manometer that exceeds industry standards, a nylon cuff, operating instructions, and a leatherette carrying case with a durable nylon zipper.
Warranty: 1 Year (Manometer carries a 10 year calibration warranty).
ADC Prosphyg 775 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features
- Navy blue nylon cuff with range markings to facilitate selection of correct cuff size and gauge holder.
- Chrome-plated deflation valve.
- Inflation bladder and bulb not made with natural rubber latex.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A from foreign components.
- The adult size of this item is available in either standard or retail display packaging:
- Standard Packaging (#775-11AN) / Display Packaging (#775-11ANQ).
ADC Prosphyg 775 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Pocket.
- Gauge Product Number: #809N.
- Gauge Warranty: 10 Years.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/- 3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Standard.
- Number of Tubes: 2.
- Cuff Type: Nylon.
- Inflation Warranty: 1 Year.
- Cuff Color: Navy.
Zipper Storage Case Product Number:
- Child - Large Adult: #880.
- Thigh: #880L.
ADC Prosphyg 775 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Configurations
|Item Number||Cuff Size||Range (in)||Range (cm)|
|#775-9CN||Child||5.1 - 7.7||13 - 19.5|
|#775-10SAN||Small Adult||7.5 - 10.6||19 - 27|
|#775-11AN||Adult||10.2 - 15.7||26 - 40|
|#775-12XN||Large Adult||13.4 - 19.7||34 - 50|
|#775-13TN||Thigh||15.7 - 30||40 - 66|
ADC Prosphyg 775 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.