Shop with Confidence at MFI
The ADC Proscope 5210 2.5V Portable Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set (#5210) includes an ADC Proscope 5212 2.5V Standard Ophthalmoscope Head and an ADC Proscope 5211 2.5V Standard Otoscope Head that can be attached to the "C" cell powered battery handle with rheostatic on/off switch. This set also includes an adapter to allow use with Welch Allyn or compatible disposable specula, auto-clavable, polypropylene ear specula in 2.5 mm, 3.5 mm, and 4.5 mm sizes, and Welch Allyn disposable polypropylene ear specula in 2.75 mm and 4.25 mm sizes. This all comes complete in a zippered case with fitted insert that is scuff and scratch resistant and cleans easily.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The ophthalmoscope is a handheld, battery-powered device containing illumination and viewing optics intended to examine the media (cornea, aqueous, lens, and vitreous) and the retina of the eye. It is intended to be used by a trained healthcare professional. The otoscope is a handheld battery powered device with a magnifying system that provides illumination of the ear canal and tympanic membrane.
ADC Proscope 5210 2.5V Portable Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set Features
- Ophthalmoscope head with lens wheel features 24 corrective lenses from -25 to +40 diopters.
- Otoscope head with removable 3X magnifying lens, and insufflator fitting.
- Bayonet head locking mounts for secure connection to the battery handle.
- Inspected, assembled, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components.
- Batteries not included.
- Ophthalmoscope meets or exceeds ISO 10942, ISO 15004-1, and ISO 15004-2.
ADC Proscope 5210 2.5V Portable Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set Specifications
- Weight: 20 oz (1.25 lb).