Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ADC Diagnostix 5440 3.5V Coax Ophthalmoscope Head is intended to examine the media (cornea, aqueous, lens, and vitreous) and the retina of the eye, and is available with a halogen/xenon lamp (#5440X) or an advanced AdLED lamp (#5440L). This head can be attached to the ADC Diagnostix 5460 3.5V Plug-In Rechargeable Battery Handle or the ADC Diagnostix 5560 3.5V Rechargeable Battery Handle.
Warranty: 2 Years (AdLED lamp carries a lifetime warranty).
Note: This is for the coax ophthalmoscope head only and does not include a battery handle.
ADC Diagnostix 5440 3.5V Coax Ophthalmoscope Head Features
- High performance aspherical condenser lens reduces corneal reflection.
- Further reduction provided by utilizing distinct parallel observational and illuminating light beams (Gullstrand's principal).
- Ergonomic design and integral thumb rest improves stability and allows one finger control of all functions.
- Synthetic rubber brow rest facilitates use with practitioner eyeglasses.
- Dust proof.
- Magnified/illuminated aperture viewing window.
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5v power suppl(more...)