Condition: Factory New
American Diagnostic Corporation
Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 232-2670
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The ADC Adscope 601 Convertible Cardiology Stethoscope features a convertible chestpiece that provides adult diaphragm/bell or adult/pediatric diaphragm configurations. This stethoscope includes an accessory kit with bell chestpiece, two spare pairs of Adsoft Plus eartips, and a Scope ID Tag that helps you identify your stethoscope.
The ADC Adscope 601 Convertible Cardiology Stethoscope's bi-lumen (dual channel) headset optimizes the acoustic pathway while our adjustable frequency (AFD) technology allows you to tune the diaphragm to enhance high and low-frequency response in both the adult and pediatric diaphragms. The pediatric diaphragm can be converted to an extra deep bell for unsurpassed low-frequency response. The ergonomic cardiology headset, made with heavy-walled tubing, large-diameter aural tubes, and a double-leaf tensioning spring, wears easily while withstanding thousands of cycles.
ADC Adscope 601 Convertible Cardiology Stethoscope Features
- ADC's AFD technology provides enhanced acoustic response in both adult and pediatric diaphragms.
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency.
- Chestpiece precisely CNC machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability.
- Extra-deep bell for unsurpassed low-frequency response.
- Ultra-sensitive gasketed diaphragms with AFD technology for greater amplification.
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort.
- Cardiology headset with large-bore stainless-steel binaurals fixed at 15 degrees angle to maximize comfort and acoustic seal (tactical model with black anodized aluminum binaurals).
- Bi-lumen (dual bore) 19" PVC tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014.
- Adsoft Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA.
- Available in 11 different colors:
- Burgundy (#601BD).
- Black (#601BK).
- Dark Green (#601DG).
- Navy (#601N).
- Metallic Caribbean (#601MCA).
- Metallic Ceil Blue (#601MCB).
- Metallic Gray (#601MG).
- Metallic Raspberry (#601MRS).
- Metallic Orchid Haze (#601OH).
- Breast Cancer Awareness Metallic Pink (#601PBCA).
- Tactical (#601ST).
ADC Adscope 601 Convertible Cardiology Stethoscope Specifications
- Chestpiece Type: Convertible/AFD.
- Chestpiece Material: Stainless.
- Chestpiece Finish: Satin.
- Chestpiece Weight: 4.1 oz (116 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter Convertible: 1.75" (4.45 cm).
- Diaphragm Diameter AFD: 1.375" (3.5 cm).
- Diaphragm Material Convertible: Epoxy.
- Diaphragm Material AFD: Fiber Glass.
- Diaphragm Type: AFD Technology.
- Bell Diameter: 1.5" (3.8 cm).
- Headset Type: Cardiology.
- Headset Material: Stainless.
- Headset Finish: Satin.
- Tubing Length: 19" (48 cm).
- Total Length: 28" (71 cm).
- Total Weight Convertible: 7.57 oz (215 g).
- Total Weight AFD: 7.4 oz (210 g).
ADC Adscope 601 Convertible Cardiology Stethoscope Media and Literature
ADC Adscope 601 Convertible Cardiology Stethoscope Instructions for Use
ADC Adscope 601 Convertible Cardiolog...