Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The 3M Scotchcast Quick Step Double Sided Felt Roll Splint (2 / Case) is used for treating injuries with splinting methods. The breathable felt on both sides helps eliminate the risk of wrong-side application while providing padding and protection for the patient's injury.
Warranty: Until Use/Expiration.
3M Scotchcast Quick Step Double Sided Felt Roll Splint Features
- Unlike splinting products that absorb water, the Scotchcast Quick Step Roll Splint sheds water, helping keep the patient's skin dry and reduce the risk of skin maceration.
- The resin inside the fiberglass responds based on the amount and temperature of the water. Using water that's 23°C (73°F) provides 180 seconds of molding time. To mold the splint faster, use warmer water.
- The 7-layer fiberglass interior offers conformability around the bends and curves of the human body.
- The felt can be easily opened on either side of the splint for quick access to the fiberglass layers and trouble-free trimming.
- The Scotchcast Quick Step Roll Splint reaches full weight-bearing strength in just 20 minutes versus waiting a full day with a plaster product.
- Easy-to-use, easy-to-reseal packaging helps prevent exposure to moisture, which causes product hardening, and as a result, waste.
- Breathable and lightweight, yet strong and durable. The low profile means patients can easily fit their splint under a sleeve or jacket.
3M Scotchcast Quick Step Double Sided Felt Roll Splint Specifications
- Length: 15' (4.5 m).
- Quantity: 2 Boxes per Case.
- Mold Time: 3 minutes.
3M Scotchcast Quick Step Double Sided Felt Roll Splint Sizes
- #74002Q: 2" (5.1 cm).
- #74003Q: 3" (7.6 cm).
- #74004Q: 4" (10.2 cm).
- #74005Q: 5" (12.7 cm).