Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The 3M Coban 2 Layer Lite Compression System (#2794N) provides sustained, therapeutic compression for up to seven days.
Note: This product is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
This compression system is engineered with Intelligent Compression Dynamics to stay in place and deliver comfortable, effective, therapeutic compression for venous leg ulcers and other conditions requiring compression.
3M Coban 2 Layer Lite Compression System Features
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce slippage and encourage longer wear.
- The compression layer is designed to be applied at full stretch, reducing application variability.
- The thin, lightweight, breathable sleeve allows patients to wear their own shoes, enabling a more normal lifestyle.
- Application is fast and easy to teach and learn.
3M Coban 2 Layer Lite Compression System Specifications
- Compression Layer Size: 4" x 5.1 yd (10 cm x 4.7 m) stretched.
- Comfort Layer Size: 4" x 2.9 yd (10 cm x 2.7 m)
- Compression Location: Below the Knee.
- ABPI: 0.5.
3M Coban 2 Layer Lite Compression System Literature
These wraps are great and do the job. They are the exact same wraps that our doctor used with great results.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.