Shop with confidence at MFI
The 3M Avagard Surgical Hand Antiseptic is a brushless, waterless hand scrub which provides rapid antimicrobial kill of a broad spectrum of microorganisms, including antibiotic-resistant strains. It is proven to provide a greater than 99% microbial kill in 15 seconds in vitro.
Note: Do not touch eyes with hands that have been treated with this preparation.
3M Avagard Surgical Hand Antiseptic Features
- Combats regrowth of bacteria.
- Proven to suppress microbial re-growth for up to 6 hours, with immediate and sustained activity over time.
- Combines two active ingredients (CHG and Ethyl Alcohol) plus a lotion for effective antimicrobial activity and skin conditioning.
- Helps prevent dry, cracked hands.
- Protects and maintains skin barrier integrity.
- Dye and fragrance-free.
- Latex glove compatible.
- Fast-drying and has residual effect.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate 1% Solution and Ethyl Alcohol 61% w/w.
- Meets or exceeded the FDA standards for surgical scrub at all time points.
- FDA approved as a Health Care Personnel Handwash.
3M Avagard Surgical Hand Antiseptic Sizes
- #9200: 500 mL (8 per Case).
- #9216: 1200 mL (4 per Case).
3M Avagard Surgical Hand Antiseptic Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Avagard Surgical Hand Antiseptic:
- #9201: Avagard Wall Bracket and Foot Pump.
- #9202: Avagard Wall Bracket and Hand Pump.
- #9204: Avagard Nail Cleaners (recommended for use during the first application of the Surgical Hand Antiseptic of the day).
- #9228: Avagard Hands-Free Wall Dispenser.
3M Avagard Surgical Hand Antiseptic Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.