Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Future Health Concepts FHC 7101 Mobilecare Hospital Stretcher (#FHC7101) includes a new mattress pad.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The FHC 7101 Mobilecare Transport Hospital Stretcher is a deluxe transport stretcher without the deluxe price tag. The 7101 stretcher comes with I.V. pole sockets at every corner and fold down side rails with built in push handles for convenient transporting needs. O2 storage underneath makes it simple to keep patient oxygen stored while moving. The FHC 7101 Mobilecare Transport Hospital Stretcher makes transporting patients easy for the caregiver.
Future Health Concepts FHC 7101 Mobilecare Hospital Stretcher Features
- 29" wide patient surface.
- Fold-down side rails.
- Four I.V. receptacles.
- Stationary foot section.
- Four brake/steer pedals.
- Dual pedestal hydraulics.
- Dual side-mounted foot control.
- Hands-free Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg.
Future Health Concepts FHC 7101 Mobilecare Hospital Stretcher Specifications
- Overall Length: 83".
- Overall Width: 34".
- Mattress Surface:
- Length: 75".
- Width: 27".
- Height Adjustment Range:
- Minimum Height with 8" Casters: 23.5".
- Maximum Height with 8" Casters: 35".
- Litter Positioning:
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: +/- 18°.
- Backrest Adjustments: + 90°.
- Casters: 8" Tente total/directional locking casters.
- I.V. Attachment Sockets: Four.
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.