The Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Autoclave will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs at an economical price. All Factory New autoclaves include a rack, three trays, power cord, reservoir cap, tray handle, operator's manual, and a pack of Chamber Brite.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Certified Refurbished: Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days.
Factory New: Usually Ships in 3-4 Business Days.
The versatile Valueklave 1730 Manual Autoclave provides a compact footprint and easy operation. It is a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730.
This steam pressure sterilizer is often used in smaller medical or dental offices, as well as nail salons, due to its smaller capacity.
Note: An extended warranty is available for Certified Refurbished units. If you would like a custom extended warranty, please contact MFI Medical to personalize your order. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Autoclave Features
Fast Cycle Time: 11 minutes from a hot start (come up time, sterilization exposure, and exhaust).
Construction: 316 L grade stainless steel.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
Durable Chamber: A long life electro-polished chamber and door are made to last.
Safe-Locking Door: Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
Simple Drainage: Drain valve is located in the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
Overheating Protection: Dual safety thermostat and automatic shut-off deliver reliable protection against overheating.
Intuitive Control: Designed with the operator in mind, the colorful control panel is intuitive and easy to use.
- International certifications.
Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Autoclave Specifications
Chamber Dimensions: 7" x 13" (170 mm x 340 mm).
Chamber Volume: 2 gallons (7.5 L).
Overall Dimensions: 17.9" (D) x 17.4" (W) x 12" (H) (455 mm x 440 mm x 305 mm).
Standard Cassettes: 2 half (8" x 5.5").
Tray Dimensions: 11.6" (D) x 4.7" (W) x 0.8" (H) (295 mm x 120 mm x 20 mm).
Number of Trays: 3.
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time:
- Cold: 16 minutes.
- Hot: 11 minutes.
Voltage: 120 V.
Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
Power: 1350 W.
Current: 11 A.
Weight: 50 lb.
Shipping Weight: 55 lb (25 kg).
Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Autoclave Conditions
#MFI-TTN-RT1730VK: Certified Refurbished - 1st Generation.
#MFI-TTN-RT1730MK: Certified Refurbished - 2nd Generation.
#MFI-TTN-RT1730VKNS: Certified Refurbished - Current Model.
#Valueklave 1730: Factory New.
All certified autoclaves from MFI Medical include a power cable and new preventative maintenance kit installed, which includes a new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
All factory new autoclaves include rack, 3 trays, power cord, reservoir cap, tray handle, operator's manual, and a pack of Chamber Brite.
Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Autoclave Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Valueklave 1730 Autoclave:
Large Capacity Water Distiller:
- #7000: 3.5 Gallons.
- #7000-8: 8 Gallons.
- #7000-12: 12 Gallons.
#9000: Water Distiller.
Chamber Brite Powdered Autoclave Cleaner:
- #CB0010-1: Box (10 Packets).
- #CB0010: Case (120 Packets).
Clean & Simple Ultrasonic/Enzymatic Tablets:
- #CS0004: Pack of 4.
- #CS0064: Box of 64.
- #CS0144: Box of 144.
- #CS0064-CS: Case of 768.
- #CS0144-CS: Case of 1728.
Clean & Simple Ultrasonic Cleaner:
- #CSU1: 0.85 gallon.
- #CSU1H: 0.85 gallon with Heater.
- #CSU3: 3.25 gallon.
- #CSU3H: 3.25 gallon with Heater.
- #CSU6: 6.5 gallon.
- #CSU6H: 6.5 gallon with Heater.
Shipping to Contiguous U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $100 or more.
- $8.95 shipping charge on orders under $100.
Shipping Outside Contiguous U.S. & Canada
Orders shipping outside the contiguous U.S or to Canada will require a shipping quote. Before we process your order, our processing team will prepare a shipping quote and contact you with the additional shipping cost. Contact us for exact shipping costs.
Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select the expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you with the expedited shipping options with associated costs prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account upon request.
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $125 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
- Freight and White Glove Delivery is available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you with the shipping options with their associated costs prior to processing your order. Contact us to get exact shipping costs.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $695 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $1,195 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- Freight and White Glove Delivery are available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the additional delivery cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- White glove delivery is typically between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Additional costs will apply if delivery is needed after 5pm.
International Shipping Policy
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
Lead Time vs. Shipping Time
Lead time refers to the amount of time required for your order to be prepared for shipment. Shipping time refers to the amount of time required for your order to be delivered, after the order has shipped from our facility or from one of our suppliers' facilities.
To calculate an estimated delivery time, please add the product's estimated lead time to the estimated shipping time. You may refer to the table below for available shipping methods and respective transit times and costs.
This table details available shipping methods with respective transit times and costs.
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$99.99||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||$8.95||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$125.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$695.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$1,195.00||7-21 Business Days|
|Any||Non-Contiguous U.S. & Canada||Standard or Freight||Quote||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Items can be returned for free within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them. If the item detail page includes a "Free Returns" badge, the product is eligible for free return shipping.
Items must be returned in the original packaging and safety seals cannot be opened or broken.
MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping.
Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Shipping fees are non-refundable, except when due to MFI error. Shipping fee refund requests need to be submitted to email@example.com.Please be sure to list the order number, return reason, and a full explanation. The return still needs to be processed through the Online Returns Center.
We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
To read our full return policy, please visit our returns page.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel items or orders that haven't entered the shipping process yet by contacting our Order Processing Team. Once an order has shipped, it cannot be canceled. You may refuse the order upon delivery, in which case the standard return policy for the item will apply. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most items in original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Initial shipping fees are non-refundable if your return is not a result of an MFI error.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
Does MFI offer replacements and exchanges?
Yes, you can create replacement and exchange orders from the Returns Center by clicking Start Return and following the instructions. If you received a damaged or defective item, we’ll ship you a replacement of the exact item. If you would like to exchange an item for another, you can exchange for a different configuration or return it and buy a different item.
We have a team of Customer Success associates ready to assist with all warranty claims. Warranties vary by product and manufacturer. Warranty information can be found on each product page below the add to cart button and within the product description.
- Factory new items are warrantied by and through the manufacturer. All warranty claims need be processed through the original manufacturer. MFI is available to assist with any manufacturer warranty claims.
- Factory refurbished items are warrantied by and through the manufacturer. All warranty claims need be processed through the original manufacturer. MFI is available to assist with any manufacturer warranty claims.
- Certified refurbished items are warrantied through MFI Medical. Warranty claims should be submitted through our online service ticket request.
- After expiration of your warranty, MFI is available to assist with telephonic technical support free of charge. Please request service here.
- Shipping charges may not be covered under warranty.