The Bovie MI-1000 LED Surgery Light - Single Ceiling Mount (#XLD-SC / #061524) elevates this powerful surgical lamp to a convenient height without sacrificing light field diameter or illuminance. There is a separate Single Ceiling Mount model that's available with a Battery Pack attachment.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The MI-1000 LED has a head diameter of 18 inches, housing 36 LED units for powerful illumination. This light can have the brightness adjusted via the button at the tip of the center handle. There are five brightness levels for users to choose from, ranging from 100,000 lux at its brightest setting to 50,000 lux at its lowest. The width and brightness of the lamp head reduces the risk of shadows, and the light emits a CRI of 97 for impressive color-accuracy.
The MI-1000 LED is also equipped with an Endo Mode setting for endoscopic procedures, which reduces the light automatically to an appropriately dim level. To enable Endo Mode, users simply press and hold the dimming button on the center handle for three seconds.
Bovie MI-1000 LED Surgery Light - Single Ceiling Mount Features
- Comes with five brightness settings.
- Center handle grip for easy maneuvering; removable for sterilization.
- Up to 50,000 hours of light on average.
- More energy-efficient than halogen lamps.
- Up to 540° of horizontal movement.
Bovie MI-1000 LED Surgery Light - Single Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Light Head Weight: 14.8 lb (6.7 kg).
- Light Head Diameter: 18" (45.7 cm).
- Floor Stand Height: 74.5" (189 cm).
- Light Intensity Output: 100,000 lux (9,290 footcandles).
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED) (54 W).
- Rated LED Lifespan: 50,000 hours.
- Number of LED: 36.
- Light Color Temperature: 4,300° Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Light Field Diameter: 8.3" (21 cm).
- Focal Length: 39.4" (1 m).
- Depth of Illumination: 24" (61 cm).
- Dimming Levels: 5.
- Level 5 (100%): 100,000 lux (9,290 footcandles).
- Level 4 (87%): 87,500 lux (8,129 footcandles).
- Level 3 (75%): 75,000 lux (6,968 footcandles).
- Level 2 (62%): 62,500 lux (5,806 footcandles).
- Level 1 (50%): 50,000 lux (4,645 footcandles).
- Arm Rotation: 540°.
- Light Head Rotation: 300°.
- Power Supply Circuit: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Power Handling Capacity: 100 W.
- Shipping Weight: 69 lb (31.3 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 36" (L) x 23" (W) x 18" (H) (91.4 cm x 58.4 cm x 46 cm).
Bovie MI-1000 LED Surgery Light - Single Ceiling Mount Configurations
The Bovie MI-1000 LED Surgery Light - Single Ceiling Mount (#XLD-SC / #061524) can be purchased with the following ceiling rod options:
- 9" Ceiling Rod (for ceilings 8' to 8' 10" high).
- 20" Ceiling Rod (for ceilings 8' to 9' high).
- 30" Ceiling Rod (for ceilings 9' 9" to 10' 6" high).
- 40" Ceiling Rod (for ceilings 10' 7" to 11' 4" high).
- 50" Ceiling Rod (for ceilings 11' 5" to 12' 2" high).
Make your selection from the drop-down menu above.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.