Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Masimo Pronto Pulse CO-Oximeter includes Pronto unit, patient cable, 200 or 400 Spot-check sensors, and protective boot.
Warranty: 1 Year Unit, 6 months sensors.
The Masimo Pronto Pulse CO-Oximeter features Masimo SET pulse oximetry with rainbow technology for noninvasive spot-checking of total hemoglobin. Masimo SET Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion Pulse Oximetry, used by 8 of the top 10 hospitals listed in the 2016-2107 U.S. News and World Report Best Hospitals Honor Roll.
Masimo Pronto Pulse CO-Oximeter Features
- Masimo SET Measurements:
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) - Amount of oxyhemoglobin expressed as a percentage of the hemoglobin that is available to transport oxygen.
- Pulse Rate (PR).
- Perfusion Index (PI).
- Rainbow SET Measurements:
- Total Hemoglobin (SpHb) - Total hemoglobin in arterial blood.
- Noninvasive measurements minimizes patient discomfort.
- Motion tolerance during SpO2 measurement.
- Provides results in a timely manner.
- Portable and durable handheld device.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Spot-check results in a few, simple steps.
Masimo Pronto Pulse CO-Oximeter Specifications
- Operating Temperature: 41°€“104° F (5°€“40° C).
- Atmospheric Pressure: 500€“1060 mbar.
- Dimensions: 6.9" x 3.0" x 1.4" (17.5 cm x 7.6 cm x 3.6 cm).
- Weight: 13 oz (367 g).
- Audible Alerts: Low Battery, System Failure.
- Type of Protection (battery power): Internally Powered (Battery Powered).
- Degree of Protection: Type BF-applied part.
- Mode of Operation: Continuous.
- Battery Power: 4 AA Alkaline.
- Capacity: Operates continuously for up to 8 hours without changing batteries.
- Number of spot-checks on fully charged battery: 140.
- Isolation: No external power or ground connection, internally powered only, DC current.
Masimo Pronto Pulse CO-Oximeter Configurations
- #3580: Adult DCI SC-200.
- #3581: Pediatric/Slender Digit DCI-P SC-200.
- #3584: Combo Kit Adult/Pediatric DCI-400.