Shop with confidence at MFI
The Masimo M-LNCS Series (Low Noise Cabled Sensors) Reusable SpO2 Sensor is comfortable, durable, and reliable. It is compatible with all Masimo SET, Rainbow SET, and Nellcor DB9 15-pin connectors.
Note: This sensor requires the use of a Masimo Rainbow Patient Cable (#2406 - Rainbow RC-4, 4' Cable or #2405 Rainbow RC-1, 1' Cable).
Warranty: 6 Months From First Use, Within 8 Months of Shipment.
Masimo M-LNCS Reusable SpO2 Sensor Features
- Easy to move and reapply.
- Long-lasting sensor.
- Recessed detector and flexible side flaps reduces ambient light interference.
- EM resistant.
- Provides accurate readings even during low perfusion and patient movement.
- Compatible with all Masimo SET and Rainbow SET Oximeters.
Masimo M-LNCS Reusable SpO2 Sensor Options
- #2501: M-LNCS DC-I, Adult Sensor, 3' Cable.
- #2502: M-LNCS DCI-P, Pediatric/Slender Digit Sensor, 3' Cable.
- #2503: M-LNCS TC-I, Adult Tip-Clip Ear Sensor, 3' Cable.
- #2504: M-LNCS TF-I, Adult Transflectance Forehead Sensor, 3' Cable.
- #2505: M-LNCS Y-I, Multisite Sensor, 3' Cable.
- #2507: M-LNCS DB-I, Adult Soft Sensor, 3' Cable.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.