Shop with confidence at MFI
The Clinton IV Pole Heavy Duty Wire Basket is extremely useful when it comes to storing any necessary IV supplies. Available with either a stainless steel construction or a black epoxy coated finish.
Warranty: 5 Years - Limited Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
Note: Stainless steel models IV-51S and IV-52S are not MRI compatible. Universal clamp is required to mount the basket (sold separately).
Clinton IV Pole Heavy Duty Wire Basket Features
- Choose from either a black epoxy coated finish or a durable stainless steel construction.
- Extremely useful for storing necessary IV supplies.
- Requires a universal clamp (sold separately).
Clinton IV Pole Heavy Duty Wire Basket Specifications
|IV-51 Heavy Duty Wire Basket||Width||Depth||Height||Weight|
|IV-51B Black Epoxy Coated||14"||8.5"||8"||5 lb|
|IV-51S Stainless Steel||14"||8.5"||8"||5 lb|
|IV-52B Black Epoxy Coated||12"||6.5"||6"||3 lb|
|IV-52S Stainless Steel||12"||6.5"||6"||3 lb|
Clinton IV Pole Heavy Duty Wire Basket Configurations
- #IV-52B: 12 x 6 x 6.5 - Black.
- #IV-51B: 14 x 8 x 8.5 - Black.
- #IV-52S: 12 x 6 x 6.5 - Stainless Steel.
- #IV-51S: 14 x 8 x 8.5 - Stainless Steel.
Clinton IV Pole Heavy Duty Wire Basket Accessories
The Clinton IV Pole HEacy Duty Wire Basket is commonly purchased with:
- #IV-56-B: Clinton IV Pole Drainage Bag Hook.
- #IV-48: Clinton IV Pole Base Stability Weight.
- #IV-55: Clinton IV Pole Ram's Horn Accessory Hook
- #IV-57: Clinton IV Pole Ram's Horn Accessory Hook.
- #IV-56: Clinton IV Pole Drainage Bag Hook.
- #IV-59: Clinton IV Pole End Tip.
- #IV-50: Clinton IV Pole Outlet Strip.
- #IV-44: Clinton IV Pole Oxygen Cylinder Holder.
- #IV-43: Clinton IV Pole Steering Handle.
- #IV-41: Clinton IV Pole Universal Clamp.
- #IV-46: Clinton IV Pole Pump Support Tray.
- #IV-42: Clinton IV Pole Infusion Pump Frame.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.