Shop with confidence at MFI
The Parker Signagel Electrode Gel is a highly conductive, multi-purpose electrolyte that meets all the standards of the ideal saline electrode gel. It is recommended for ECG, defibrillation, biofeedback, and EMG.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (60 Month Shelf Life).
Parker Signagel Electrode Gel Features
- Highly conductive.
- See-thru tube with stand-up cap lets you know how much Signagel is left.
- Water soluble, non-staining, non-gritty.
Parker Signagel Electrode Gel Sizes
- #15-60: 60 g (2 oz) Clear Gel Tube.
- #15-25: 250 g (8.5 oz) Clear Gel Tube with Stand-Up Cap.
- #15-60-CS: 60 g (2 oz) Clear Gel Tube - Case (144 Tubes).
- #15-25-CS: 250 g (8.5 oz) Clear Gel Tube with Stand-Up Cap - Case (72 Tubes).
Parker Signagel Electrode Gel Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.
This is a great quality gel!
MFI had the best price on this gel