Shop with confidence at MFI
The 3M Bair Paws Model 875 Warming Unit offers patient-adjustable warming, allowing patients to adjust the temperature of the air flowing through the gown to a level that feels right for them. The Bair Paws System provides clinicians access to comfort and clinical forced-air warming throughout the perioperative process.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
With a single Bair Paws gown, patients may be clinically pre-warmed before surgery or receive comfort warming as they await a procedure.
The goal of all perioperative warming is the preservation of core temperature during anesthesia and surgery.
When to use the Bair Paws System:
- Pre-Op: Pre-warming patients prior to surgery can reduce core temperature drop during procedures up to one hour in duration by "banking" heat, or increasing the body's total heat content.
- OR: When patient arrive in the OR wearing the Bair Paws gown, the surgical team has immediate access to a convenient, ready-to-use warming option.
- PACU: In post-op settings, the Bair Paws system can offer either clinical or comfort warming.
3M Bair Paws Model 875 Warming Unit Features
- Simple to use.
- Easily mounted to the wall, bedrail, IV pole, or flat surface.
- Convenient, built-in hose storage.
3M Bair Paws Model 875 Warming Unit Specifications
- Filter: Dust.
- Weight: 7 lb (3.2 kg).
- Dimensions: 13" (H) x 7.7" (W) x 4" (D) (33 cm x 19.6 cm x 10.2 cm).
- Device Rating: 110 - 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 4.6 A.
- Operating Temperature: User adjustable from ambient to 43 °C.
3M Bair Paws Model 875 Warming Unit Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.
Compact bair hugger unit, make sure it is the correct size for what you need!
Small and compact for use in Ophthalmic Surgery Center