Shop with confidence at MFI
The Caresono PadScan HD3 Bladder Scanner includes an ultrasound transducer, probe cup, docking stand, two batteries, USB data line, AC wall adapter, 14 V power connection line, printer paper, CD (with upper computer software and user manual), charger, screwdriver, and a carry case with two keys.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The PadScan HD3 features real-time, high resolution 3D ultrasound images and measures the urinary bladder volume quickly, safely, and automatically, all in a non-invasive manner.
A bladder scanner is a non-invasive, portable ultrasound device that provides a virtual 3D image of the bladder and the volume of urine retained within the bladder. Retained urine is a reservoir for bacteria and pathogens, which can cause urinary tract infections, leading to damage of the renal structures, pain, and sepsis.
Bladder scans are commonly utilized in acute care, long-term care, and rehabilitation environments, as well as in physicians' offices. Without the use of a bladder scanner, urinary retention is assessed by performing an invasive "in and out" urinary catheterization, which can be uncomfortable and pose a direct risk of introducing more pathogens into the bladder, increasing a patient's risk of infection.
Note: A free demo can be provided for this product upon request.
Caresono PadScan HD3 Bladder Scanner Features
- No annual calibration due to patented core technology.
- Small, compact design with easy operation and accuracy.
- Touch screen.
- "Pad" style unit with carry handle.
- 3D mechanical sector probe (patented design).
- Built-in thermal printer on back.
- Caresono Bladder Scan Algorithm: Cutting edge technology in bladder volume calculation.
- USB export (for saving patient data).
- Built-in Li-ion battery.
- One stop data processing workflow and patient data storage.
- Double ultrasonic images display.
- 3D bladder image projection.
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging.
- Current Interface Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Danish, Finnish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, and Norwegian.
Caresono PadScan HD3 Bladder Scanner Specifications
- Standard Ultrasonic Frequency of Operation: 2.5 MHz.
- Volume Measure Range: 0 - 999 ml.
- Volume Measure Accuracy: +/- 15%.
- Volume Display Resolution: 1 ml.
- Scan Time: Less than 5 seconds.
- Monitor Size: 7" TFT-LCD.
- Dimensions: 185 mm x 130 mm x 50 mm.
- Weight: 2.65 lb (1200 g) including probe.
- Power: 50 W.
- Power at the State of Charging: 40 - 120 VA.
- Battery Capacity: 2600 mAh.
- Battery Charge Time: 2 hours.
- Continuous Scanning Time: 3 hours.
- Standby Time: 8 hours.
Caresono PadScan HD3 Bladder Scanner Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.