The Gomco Model 309 AC Tabletop Aspirator comes with disposable suction tubing and 3 disposable hydrophobic bacteria filters.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The 309 is an AC-powered tabletop aspirator specialized for dental and ear, nose, and throat (ENT) applications in clinics and physician's offices. Its unique design incorporates an aspirator and air compressor in one, compact unit. As an aspirator it generates up to -559 mm Hg of vacuum pressure and a 29 lpm flow rate at open flow, and as an air compressor it generates up to 50 psi of pressure.
Gomco Model 309 AC Tabletop Aspirator Features
- Maintenance-free and oil-free diaphragm compressor ensures maximum reliability.
- Easy to store, the unit takes up less than 1 square foot of space.
- Disposable hydrophobic bacteria filter helps prevent fluid and aerosol contamination.
Gomco Model 309 AC Tabletop Aspirator Specifications
- Vacuum Range: -25 to -559 mm Hg.
- Pressure Range: 2 to 50 psi.
- Flow Rate: 29 lpm at open flow.
- Horsepower: 1/8.
- Sound Level: Less than 60 dBA.
- Pump Type: Oil-less diaphragm.
- Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade.
- Dimensions: 13" W x 9" D x 12" H (30 cm x 23 cm x 30 cm).
- Weight: 19 lb (9 kg).
- UL/ETL Listed: No.
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA, HC.
Gomco Model 309 AC Tabletop Aspirator Configurations
- #01-22-0309: Model 309 AC Tabletop Aspirator (115 V / 50 Hz) with a 600 ml glass bottle.
- #01-22-3091: Model 309 AC Tabletop Aspirator (115 V / 50 Hz) with a 1100 ml disposable canister.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.