The Stryker MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot (#6082) provides the advantages of the rugged Power-PRO's superior design and construction in a manually operated version. Includes a mattress, two lap belts, one four-point shoulder restraint, and a single wheel lock standard. Factory New configuration also includes a floor mounted safety hook.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Certified Refurbished: Usually Ships in 1-2 Weeks.
Factory New: Usually ships in 2-3 Weeks.
The MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot (X-Frame Ambulance Cot) provides many of the distinct advantages of the rugged Stryker Power-PRO's superior design and construction in a manually operated version - combining proven performance with superior ergonomics. The R3 Ambulance Gurney's lightweight and simplified controls streamline emergency transport. This cot is similar to the Stryker MX-PRO Ambulance Cot, but features an expanded maximum load capacity.
The MX-PRO R3 is compatible with the Stryker Floor Mount Models 6370, 6377, or 6378, Stryker Wall Mount Model 6371, and the Ferno 175-3 Fastener Kit (#0001753F).
Stryker MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot Features
- The MX-PRO R3 weighs only 81 lb, yet delivers a 650 lb load capacity (available in a 600 lb patient weight capacity as well).
- Compact, easily maneuverable, it's shortest-in-class when the breakaway head section is folded.
Pneumatic Backrest: The advanced one-hand pneumatic backrest is a rugged innovation that ensures superior operator control and significantly reduces manual lifting. The MX-PRO's standard one-hand release assists the operator with lifting the back of a patient to any position which also delivers maximum patient comfort.
Easy-to-Use Release Handle: The easy-to-use release handle requires low force operation and short grip distance, especially appropriate for smaller operators.
Fold Down Side Rails: Fold down side rails are a rugged innovation that require no additional lateral space, providing full operation in confined areas for user convenience. Their low-force operation provides security in the up position and unimpeded access to the litter in the down position.
Break Away Head Section: The one-hand breakaway head section offers shortest-in-class dimension when folded, maximizing maneuverability in tight areas.
Floor Mounted Safety Hook: The distinctive floor mounted safety hook design significantly reduces the risk of cot drop incidents and potential operator or patient injury during the loading and unloading process.
Lift Capable Safety Bar: The lift capable safety bar delivers handling confidence through smart design and rock solid construction. Dual lift points readily support a full load and accommodate operators of all heights.
Larger Patient Surface: Stryker's standard larger patient surface easily accommodates a greater range of patient sizes, ensures optimal safety, and maximizes space between patient and provider alike.
Automatic In-Fastener Shutoff: The innovative shutoff function automatically disables the cot when locked in the cot fastener system for exceptional, dependable safety.
BackSmart Design: The revolutionary BackSmart design integrates innovative ergonomic features such as hydraulic lift, one-hand pneumatic backrest, and low-roll force over-sized wheels into our EMS equipment to minimize strenuous manual lifting and significantly reduce the risk of back and other related injuries.
Oversized Wheels: Heavy-duty oversize rear wheels require less roll force, providing safe, secure transport in challenging emergency situations for patient and provider alike.
Patented X-Frame Construction: Patented X-frame design defines proven performance and maximizes efficient operation for enhanced provider safety, patient comfort, and long term durability.
Powder-Coated Frame: Tough, highly visible yellow powder coating provides an extra margin of safety and withstands repeated power washings for decontamination. The finish eliminates oxidation.
Cot Fastener Compatibility: The MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot fastening system is compatible with every cot ensuring superior reliability and simplifying ambulance integration for added convenience.
Stryker MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot Specifications
- Position 1: 13.5" (34 cm).
- Position 2: 21" (53 cm).
- Position 3: 25.5" (65 cm).
- Position 4: 29" (74 cm).
- Position 5: 32" (81 cm).
- Position 6: 35" (89 cm).
- Position 7: 37.5" (95 cm).
- Standard: 80.5" (205 cm).
- Minimum: 62" (158 cm).
Width: 23" (58 cm).
Weight: 81 lb (38 kg).
- Diameter: 6" (15 cm).
- Width: 2" (5 cm).
- Backrest: 2 - 73 degrees.
- Shock Position: + 14 degrees.
Maximum Weight Capacity: Available in 600 lb (272 kg) and 650 lb (295 kg).
Minimum Operators Required:
- Occupied Cot: 2.
- Unoccupied Cot: 1.
Recommended Fastener System:
- Floor Mount: Model 6370, 6377, or 6378.
- Wall Mount: Model 6371.
- Ferno 175-3 Series Fastener Kit (#0001753F).
Recommended Loading Height: Up to 32" (81 cm).
Stryker MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot Configurations
All configurations include a mattress, two lap belts, one four-point shoulder restraint, and a single wheel lock standard. The Factory New configurations also include a floor-mounted safety hook. The Certified Refurbished configurations have been refurbished to proper operating specifications and are in excellent condition.
|Patient Weight Capacity (lb/kg)
||600 lb (272 kg)
||Mattress, two lap belts, one four-point shoulder restraint, and a single wheel lock.
||650 lb (295 kg)
||Mattress, two lap belts, one four-point shoulder restraint, and a single wheel lock.
||650 lb (295 kg)
||Mattress, two lap belts, one four-point shoulder restraint, and a single wheel lock, and floor-mounted safety hook.
Stryker MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot Accessories
The MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot is commonly purchased with:
#6082-140-000: Stryker Head End Oxygen Bottle Holder.
#6080-216-010: Stryker MX-PRO R3 IV Pole.
#6060-160-044: Stryker MX-PRO R3 Replacement Lap Belt.
#6060-260-045: Stryker Shoulder Harness Restraint.
#6082-128-010: Stryker Pocketed Head End Storage Pouch.
#6090-041-010: Stryker Sealed Bolster Mattress.
#6090-042-010: Stryker Sealed Flat Mattress.
Shipping to Contiguous U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $100 or more.
- $8.95 shipping charge on orders under $100.
Shipping Outside Contiguous U.S. & Canada
Orders shipping outside the contiguous U.S or to Canada will require a shipping quote. Before we process your order, our processing team will prepare a shipping quote and contact you with the additional shipping cost. Contact us for exact shipping costs.
Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select the expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you with the expedited shipping options with associated costs prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account upon request.
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $125 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
- Freight and White Glove Delivery is available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you with the shipping options with their associated costs prior to processing your order. Contact us to get exact shipping costs.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $695 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $1,195 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- Freight and White Glove Delivery are available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the additional delivery cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- White glove delivery is typically between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Additional costs will apply if delivery is needed after 5pm.
International Shipping Policy
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
Lead Time vs. Shipping Time
Lead time refers to the amount of time required for your order to be prepared for shipment. Shipping time refers to the amount of time required for your order to be delivered, after the order has shipped from our facility or from one of our suppliers' facilities.
To calculate an estimated delivery time, please add the product's estimated lead time to the estimated shipping time. You may refer to the table below for available shipping methods and respective transit times and costs.
This table details available shipping methods with respective transit times and costs.
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$99.99||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||$8.95||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$125.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$695.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$1,195.00||7-21 Business Days|
|Any||Non-Contiguous U.S. & Canada||Standard or Freight||Quote||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Items can be returned for free within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them. If the item detail page includes "Free Returns" badge, the product is eligible for free return shipping.
Items must be returned in the original packaging and safety seals cannot be opened or broken.
MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping.
Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Shipping fees are non-refundable if your return is not a result of an MFI error. Shipping fee refund requests need to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to list the order number, return reason and explanation of why the return is due to an MFI error. The return still needs to be processed through the Online Returns Center.
We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
To read our full return policy, please visit our returns page.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel items or orders that haven't entered the shipping process yet by contacting our Order Processing Team. Once an order has shipped, it cannot be canceled. You may refuse the order upon delivery, in which case the standard return policy for the item will apply. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most items in original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Initial shipping fees are non-refundable if your return is not a result of an MFI error.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
Does MFI offer replacements and exchanges?
Yes, you can create replacement and exchange orders from the Returns Center by clicking Start Return and following the instructions. If you received a damaged or defective item, we’ll ship you a replacement of the exact item. If you would like to exchange an item for another, you can exchange for a different configuration or return it and buy a different item.
We have a team of Customer Success associates ready to assist with all warranty claims. Warranties vary by product and manufacturer. Warranty information can be found on each product page below the add to cart button and within the product description.
- Factory new items are warrantied by and through the manufacturer. All warranty claims need be processed through the original manufacturer. MFI is available to assist with any manufacturer warranty claims.
- Factory refurbished items are warrantied by and through the manufacturer. All warranty claims need be processed through the original manufacturer. MFI is available to assist with any manufacturer warranty claims.
- Certified refurbished items are warrantied through MFI Medical. Warranty claims should be submitted through our online service ticket request.
- After expiration of your warranty, MFI is available to assist with telephonic technical support free of charge. Please request service here.
- Shipping charges may not be covered under warranty.